SQUEAL INFORMATION+

YES! I HAVE FINALLY DECIDED! SQUEAL INFORMATION IS COMING OUT TODAY! NOW I KNOW THINGS DIDN'T END THAT LONG AGO AND I KNOW THAT MANY THINGS ARE STILL BEING LEFT UNTURNED AND UNFINISHED! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T FOLLOW ME OR READ MY PAGE CONVERSATIONS-HERE'S THE RUNDOWN!

1-I HAVE TAKEN DOWN ACROSS THE BRIDGE
It wasn't going in the right direction and I haven't worked on it in so long! I'm working on it behind the scenes to get it prepped for a full release date which is to be determined!

2-I HAVE WRITTEN UP ANOTHER STORY
6 HOURS TILL TOWER is a story dedicated to my best friend on the other side of the world! She will live out her own great romance and you'll be able to see it all unfold, along with a new one. This book is also in dedication to Valentine's Day!

3-THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
MY INNER DEMONS: BOOK TWO
The Offical Release Date Is:
Saturday, April 4th, 2020
It may seem like it's a long time from now, but it's gonna pass you by before you know it!

6 HOURS TILL TOWER IS UP WITH IT'S FIRST THREE CHAPTERS! I'LL BE PUTTING THE LINK UP TO 6 HOURS TILL TOWER AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL READ IT!

IT LETS YOU HAVE SOMETHING FOR INBETWEEN DATES WHILE MY INNER DEMONS IS TAKING A BREAKING! SO I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!

wattpad.com/story/213777359-6-hours-till-tower

ENJOY EVERYONE!