Chapter 28-Welcome Home (Final Part 2)

"I think she can help both of us," He said, "Don't you Zex?" Zex quickly turned around, his eyes as much in shock as my own.

"Dominick..." Zex muttered, "You're supposed to be dead!"

"But here I stand!" Dominick laughs, "NOW!" He turned Zex and dropped his arms around his shoulders. The same smirk lacing his lips as always. "How about you stop pretending and show Zex and I where Prince Asch and the others are? Hmmm?"

I ran.

Without a second thought, I ran. Seeing him was too much, hearing him was too much, know what was coming next was all too much! I quickly took the fire escape and swung up as fast as I could-pounding on the window. Luckily Mrs. Oats was there and opened it up straight away.

"Deary!" She exclaimed, "What's wrong?"

"Go back to your apartment and lock all the doors and windows! Do not let anyone in!"

"Are Ava and your friends alright?" She asked with concern.

"Yes! Just go! And hurry!" I slammed the door shut and bolted to the apartment. This wasn't happening. This wasn't happening. NO! "AVA! GUYS!" I slammed through the door seeing all of them talking. No doubt did Dominick and that Zex guy follow me. "IT'S DOMINICK!"

"WHAT?!?!" All the guys shouted in unison. Ava, just seemed scared. She remembered from childhood Dominick, once. He had attacked our family, and put me in the hospital for quite some time. That was the first, and last time she ever saw of him.

"There's some guy with him-Zex!" I shouted while I attempted to catch my breath. Today was... one of those days. Like the day the Damos first came into my life. It all seemed so unreal.

"Zex..." Asch muttered, "He's here..."

"This is not good!" Rhys yelled while drawing his sword, "Leif, Noi! You two take Princess Tris and Princess Ava and hide! Prince Asch! Go with them!"

"AH!" I screamed as I was yanked back, a sword being drawn to my throat.

"I wouldn't move if I were any of you," Dominick growled from behind me, "If you're smart Zex, you'll grab the other one."

"NO!" I screamed, kicking my legs at Dominick, but somehow hitting Zex. He growled at me and stared me down hard. Now holding Ava back, his sword to her throat. "GUYS DO SOMETHING!" Tears were pouring down my cheeks. My head was pounding. But through all of this, the one pain that struck the most... was that... my tattoos, were actually sour. They hurt. More than anything.

"How did you manage to get here Zex!?" Asch screamed as each of the Damos began wielding their weapons.

"Lady Bish has her ways..." Zex answered. Bish. Lady Bish. Like, like in that dream! She's from Damos! THAT WAS REAL!

"Why are you here?!" Rhys commanded.

"To bring back Asch of course," Zex responded, "Dominick found me, we made a little... arrangement. The Guardian, for the location of the Prince." The Guardian... That was her story to. IT'S ALL REAL!?!?!? Wait-that means... I scrunched up my face, thinking for a moment. Pheonix, Dragon, Angel... It had to be real... with everything that's happened, I had no doubt about it anymore.

"And now that our deal is done," Dominick said, "I'll be taking Tristian here, and following out what I should have-a long time ago!" He threw me. Into the wall. There was seriously an indent in the wall. It hurt. I couldn't move, I just, laid there, limp on the floor. I was so weak.

"Princess Tris!" Pierce screamed.

"Princess?" I could hear Zex cough out. Then he laughed. Giving me time to force myself to stand. I stood ready to fight, watching closely as their figures swayed in my mind. My head hurt, my sight was unclear. But none of that would stop me.

"Dominick!" I shouted, and suddenly all eyes were on me. My sight began to light ablaze, my body growing stronger, but my mind growing darker. Somehow I was not in control, but control was all that I felt happening. "It's time we end this!" It's not me... I'm not doing this...

"Seems like His Majesty has control over you as well..." Dominick said calmly, "And here I thought. You would be just like Zolia."

My mind went black, but I could feel my body moving. I could feel the scars, and hear the weapons clashing against each other. Then, when I came to... Dominick was running, and I felt... warm.

"DID YOU KNOW!?!?" Ava screamed at me. Pierce helping me stand, my body weak, feeling aflame. "DID YOU KNOW WHAT THEY WERE REALLY DOING HERE!?!?" Tears were amidst in her eyes. I couldn't lie to her anymore.

"Yes..." I said silently, "I've known about it, since a week after I arrived home..." Tears began forming in my own eyes, as somehow I kept going. "I knew about it all, but... I didn't tell you for a reason... I was going to, but... they made you so happy... I couldn't ruin that... For once, you actually let someone in. You let them all in..."

"I DON'T CARE! YOU'RE MY SISTER!" She screamed, and I found myself dropping on my knees, crying hard, "YOU'RE MY SISTER!" I could hear her sobbing now.

"Would you forgive me-" I said and stood, "If I didn't come back, because I did something so stupid!"

"Tris..." Ava said as Zex dropped her. I ran right up to her and hugged her.

"Take cover!" Asch shouted as he threw us towards her room.

"That's a-" Rhys began. A potion, to bring them back.

"I love you," I said to Ava as I tossed her into her room and slammed the door shut. Running and slamming into Zex as he dropped his potion.

"Princess Tris!" Leif shouted as I felt someone come to my side. I threw them off, my body going numb as I dropped to the ground. But not in the apartment. My eyes opened, just slightly.

"The twilight sky..." I muttered out, "I'm in... Damos..." I felt tears fill my eyes, as my whole world, grew black.