LEGEND

Over a thousand years ago, legend has it that Hyeogoekse descended from the heavens and was a minor god that had lost favor and had been banished to earth.  

But the truth is that no one knew where he really came from but he was admired and feared by all as he was unlike any other man.

He fell in love with the beautiful Lady Aryeong who was the daughter of the Four toed dragon who held the yeouiji orb that made any who could harness it's powers invincible.

Lady Aryeong took the orb from her father and with the powers of the orb,made Hyeokgoese the first King of Silla but the four toed dragon,Lady Aryeong's Father enraged at what she had done took the orb from her

And returned with the orb to the heavens stating that the orb would only return when a descendant of theirs would be born that would have a dragon's spirit and would be able to harness the powers of the yeouiji orb.

Centuries later,the child was born,His name was Munnu and the orb returned from the heavens

But evil scheming enemies of the Royal family hatched a plot to destroy the child and take the orb for themselves and unfortunately they succeeded

The King and the Queen were murdered and Munnu grew up to be a weak King with few allies in court who were already plotting his demise.

"So that's it for today" Miss Min Young said.

"Oh come on finish the story please,you know it's my favorite but you never finish it, what happened to the young King? Did he die? Or did he survive and become the dragon King?" I asked her eagerly.

"No one knows Jade,he was pretty insignificant in history because he didn't acheive anything or do anything remarkable during his rule". I was about to ask another question when my dad walked in.