THE PLOT

As we stepped into the building,my feeling of unease increased and even Jade frowned "it's empty,but let's take a look around for any evidence"

She said "ok" I agreed and turned to look around when something smoking was thrown into the room and the door suddenly slammed shut,

We ran to the door and started pulling at it trying to get it open when the fumes started to make me feel dizzy and lightheaded,I fell choking to the floor and just before i blacked out i saw Jade also on the floor trying to crawl towards me.

Jade's POV

I woke slowly, groggily i felt like i had a hangover and i coughed,remembering what had happened,I was on a bed,in a room i hadn't seen before,

Then I smiled maybe Il Mun had come and rescued us. I sat up slowly, when i noticed that i was undressed and there was someone in the bed beside me,I froze in shock,I was so bewildered,who could it be and how could I have gotten into this room with this stranger? Why was I undressed?

Just then the person also undressed began to stir awake i was still trying to process what was happening when i heard commotion outside,there were people clamoring to get in but the guards kept them at bay.

The person next to me turned to face me,still sleeping and i almost retched when i saw who it was,I was truly horrified as I began to process the ramifications of what had happened.

I dressed, shaking, my mind whirling but one thing was clear we had fallen right into the officials hands what on earth were we going to do now? I stepped out of the room

and there was a hush then then everyone started talking

"you see, what a shameless harlot" "she should be severely punished" "can you imagine sleeping with the king" "so it was true,she should be Imprisoned" "how shameful"

I pushed through them and walked to my chambers,dread pooling in my stomach,I was confused and scared and very worried what on earth would we do now and where was Il Mun anyway?

Why didn't he come yesterday all this could have been averted then I remembered that the Queen had called him away,and dread washed over me anew,

The officials had really got us good, they wanted me and Munnu to believe that Il Mun had betrayed us and at the same time getting me imprisoned thereby effectively tearing us apart so Munnu would be vulnerable once more and open to attack without me or Il Mun by his side!

I turned to race out of the room to go and warn Munnu when suddenly guards surrounded me, declaring me under arrest. What?? "I need to see the King immediately" and the guards snickered and said "haven't you seen enough already"