REMEMBERED

(9:20am)

I hugged Seok hyun goodbye and got in the taxi. It had been a fun weekend despite everything and Seok hyun seemed like a great guy.

I leaned back against the seat and brought out my phone and played some games till the taxi pulled up in front of our house.

I got out, thanked and tipped the driver and went up to the front door and rang the bell. My Mom opened up smiling, she hugged me

"Welcome dear, did you have fun at the wedding? I saw it on the news you know " I nodded and smiled "I did, it was all so grand, I wish you had been there"

"well I will be at a grand wedding soon" she said eyeing me. I gave her a puzzled look "whose?" I asked "yours" she replied, walking into the kitchen

I trailed after her groaning "eommmmaaaa" she ignored me and said "I have set up the blind date, he is from a good family and they like you"

I snorted and she gave me a reproaching look and i fixed my expression and sat up straight, She continued "anyway, you guys will be meeting at the museum, there is going to be the an exhibit"

She slid the ticket across the table to me, I picked it up and looked it over while she continued making breakfast

"The exhibition of the King Munnu's reign" the name rang a bell, although of course I knew all about his history as eomma had always thought me about it since i was little,

We both loved the legend, but this time it awakened the memories again, could it possibly be that the mysterious memories and the legend were connected?

But how? And why? "... Jade, Jade!!!" i jerked up "yes eomma?" she frowned at me "are you alright? You seemed so lost in thought"

I smiled weakly "I'm fine,eomma just hungry" she smiled and served me some breakfast and i dug in, i had missed her cooking.

"well enough about me eomma, how is the baby doing?" she smiled sitting down at the table in front of me

"We're doing fine, I actually wanted to go to my gynecologist today, I'm going to see the baby today and your appa can't come because of work, will you go with me? "

" of course, I'll go with you, I want see my little brother or sister too" I replied reaching for hand and holding on "I'll finish up and go get ready"

I stood up and put my dishes in the sink and went upstairs to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Mom and i waited in the waiting room, waiting for our names to be called.

I looked up and caught sight of my dad walking into the waiting room, grinning i got up and hugged him tightly

"I thought you said you couldn't come" I said as we both sat down back, he kissed Mom and replied "I wouldn't miss this for the world"

Just then Mom's name was called and we went in together. It was the most beautiful moment we had ever shared

There's was my little brother floating in my Mom's stomach, his heartbeat was strong and he was perfectly alright