FORGOTTEN

I drove into our base and jumped out,retrieving all my stuff  as my boss's men came to drive it to the garage. I walked in to give my boss a report

I stopped before his office door knocking once,as i always do,i push the door open and enter when i hear his brusque"come in"

It was only yesterday that i saw him last,but why does it feel like years?? "Mission successful sir,no messes just as you asked"

He nodded "Good job,The governor will be pleased to hear that,we will be attending his daughters wedding this weekend" he gestured towards the invitation on his desk

I reached for the beautifully made invitation and nodded,its been a while since i went out,a wedding party would be a nice repreive from all the work

"You may go and rest now,and you can leave this after this weekend"  "yes sir" i replied bowing and walking out. I made my way to my car i kept in the base and drove to my personal apartment nearby.

A few hours later i had showered and changed into shorts and a tank top,i had a feeling of deja vu putting on the outfit but i shrugged and plopped down on my bed

I would get some rest and i would call my parents later to let them know i was fine.

Kim ha joon's POV

Jade had looked distracted and somehow dazed when she came in,which was unlike her after a mission.

That was why i had asked her to get some rest. Maybe she was just stressed out after all she had been on the move for weeks now

Hopefully the wedding party this weekend would help her relax.

King Munnu's POV

I sat down in my chambers staring out into space distractedly,my mind wandered to when Jade first came,she had sat directly opposite me and told my future.

I had once checked up on her with my powers,she had carried on with her life as if nothing had happened. It hurt but at least she was healthy and fine.

I looked up as Hye Jin came in and sat beside me "how is he doing?" She sighed "he refuses to speak to any one,and he is not eating, Your Majesty what do we do?"

"I don't know my Queen,i dont know".

(Present Day)

Jade woke with tears running down her face,she sat up confused as to why she felt as if she had just lost someone or something close to her heart.

She reached for her phone and called her parents,her Dad picked up on the second ring "Hello?"  She smiled at his familiar serious voice

"Abba,It's me Jade"  "oh my child how are you doing" "im fine,how is eomma doing?" He chuckled lightly "here let her speak for herself

"Jade? How are you dear?"   "I'm fine eomma i just wanted to let you know that i fine"  "is that so, thats a relief Jade when are you coming back?"

"By next week I'll be home,why do you ask?" "Well remember your promise to me? Well guess what? I set a blind date for you next week Tuesday!"

My grip on the phone tightened and my instinctive reaction was to say 'i can't go,I'm married' but why was i feeling that way all of a sudden?

It must be the effect of that bad dream i had. Besides, i had promised my Eomma that if i found someone i liked i would retire from being a lobbyist and settle down "alright i will give it a try"