Reasons ?

Gayatri folded the letter of party and kept it in the packet. The party which was hosted by her old company, where she earned the respect and where she lost her everything that she had. In which company. Where she fallen in love, where she learned the reality of peoples.

"Mau..." 5 years old girl said in her cute voice.

"Yeah baby ?" Gayatri asked the girl which was holding the empty bowl in her little hands

"I want chocolates." the girl said in the hope that her mau will give her chocolate.

"Okay !" Gayatri said as she got up from the chair and went to kitchen. She washed her hands and dried them with the towel. Gayatri opened the box of biscuits and took out the biscuits and gave them to girl.

Girl looked at the biscuits in the bowl and then to her mau, "I want chocolate not biscuits." she said.

"Baby, you know if babies eat chocolates then their teeth will damage and that's why mau choose this biscuits which are made of chocolates. So that baby can have chocolates and her teeth won't damage." Gayatri said to the girl as girl smiled to her and went to play with her dolls.

Gayatri closed the box and went to open the door, as the alarm were ringing for some time notifying that someone is on the door. She checked the person who was standing outside of door through the hole of door. Santoshi was standing out side the door, gayatri opened the door with smile and welcomed santoshi.

As soon santoshi came inside and hugged Gayatri, Gayatri hugged her back and asked, "How was your day ?"

"It was good but where is my savi ?" santoshi asked gayatri.

"She is playing with her dolls, She wanted chocolates but I told her that if she eats the chocolates directly then her teeth will damage but if she eat biscuits which is made of chocolates then her teeth won't damage. So She is having biscuit thinking that biscuits are made of chocolates." gayatri said as santoshi chuckled.

"So you made my girl fool" santoshi said.

"Like wise, Now go and get fresh. I will make tea for you." gayatri said as santoshi nodded her head. Gayatri went to kitchen to make tea for santoshi. Santoshi removed her shoes and went to bathroom to get fresh. After changing the clothes she went close to savi and started to play with her.

Gayatri made ginger tea, She poured the tea in two cups and arranged the cups on the tray. She took the tray and kept them on the table. Gayatri called santoshi as santoshi took savi in her arms and came to dining table. Santoshi kept savi in her baby chair, savi was so busy playing with her dolls that she didn't paid attention to her mau and mummy. Santoshi sat down beside savi, and started to take sip of tea.

"Want biscuits ?" gayatri asked satoshi as she shooked her head saying no.

"What's this ?" santoshi said as she took the pocket of letter in her hands.

"Why don't you check it by yourself ?" gayatri said as santoshi took out the letter from the pocket. She knows if her bestie is saying this words that means this letter is something different.

Santoshi read the whole letter and then folded it and kept it again in the pocket. She took her tea cup and started to take sip of it. Gayatri also started to take sip of her tea as she was waiting that santoshi would say something.

"Want to go ?" santoshi said.

"huh ?" gayatri said.

"Are you going then ?" santoshi asked gayatri.

"I haven't think about it yet." gayatri said.

"Employees had sent that letter to you with their consent. He doesn't, that means they still thinks that you are innocent." santoshi said.