new day and new start

Gayatri was nervous with her new things, it was sudden act of harshal. He said sorry to her and she forgive him and now she is going to the place which she created with harshal.

She looked at reflection of her, she had her official attire on, She didn't have used them in years, she changed her office clothes for 10 times and still she was not ready. She looked again in mirror, this time she was wearing a short skirt and shirt but still it wasn't giving her any satisfaction.

"Shona... What are you doing ?" Santoshi asked as she entered into her room. There was big mess of her clothes on the bed and some of them were had spread on the floor.

"I am just finding a proper dress for my first day." Gayatri said in whispers.

"What's wrong with this one ?" She asked while referring the one , she had worn.

"It does not look good." Gayatri stated.

"Umm.. Then try this top and this formal jeans." Santoshi said as she took a top and formal jeans from the mess.

Gayatri took clothes from her hands and went to change. After changing she came in front of her mirror as disappointment covered her face.

"You are looking best. Don't worry !" Santoshi said as she saw the disappointment on her face.

"No babu. This looks weird." Gayatri tried to make excuse but santoshi didn't heard anything from her. She took her hand in hers and picked her bag with another. And then she dragged her straight to the dining area.

Santoshi motioned her to sit down and told her to have breakfast. Gayatri wanted to have fight and wanted to change her clothes again but with the glare from her sister, she sat there and had her breakfast without making any trouble.

Savi giggles at gayatri, the little girl was excited seeing her mau like this.

"Look, she is also giggling at me because she thinks that i look bad in this clothes." Gayatri said finally.

"No shona. You are looking fine ! You are just nervous with all this things around you. Harshal didnt give a chance to make it upto you and he confessed his dids in front of everyone. And everyone also made their mind that you are gonna come today in the office as their friend and boss." Santoshi said as gayatri huffed knowing her sister read her mind very nicely and perfectly.

"Okay, I will go in this attire." Gayatri said as she quickly finished her breakfast and wore her shoes.

As gayatri reached to the door, she sighed and remembered the days when she used to go office like this. She was collecting her courage, little savi went to her and touched her legs.

"Savi, mau is going to school. Do you wanna join her ?" Santoshi said as she knew her daughter wanted to go with gayatri.

Savi heard the word of her mom as she ran towards the Santoshi, leaving her mau alone at the door.

"And you ?, go now." Santoshi said as gayatri went outside and stayed outside for minutes making herself calm.

"You know what ?, you should change your old habits. You have been doing this from your childhood days. " Santoshi said as gayatri looked at her sister shockingly.

"Okay, I am going." Gayatri said but santoshi didn't even made an move.

"This time, I am really going." Gayatri said. This time, she really went outside of her building and. Booked a cab.

Cab drive was silent, whole drive she was thinking how things are going to work out, what will people will think and how will they behave. Will they accept her after this years. There must be new employees and will they cooperate with her or not .