childhood

But- " harshal were saying something but stopped to look at gayatri who were staring at him continuously and were paying attention to his every words.

"But what ? tell me. " gayatri asked as she couldn't control her curiosity anymore.

"But I took all of your time from your sisters. Surabhi bhabhi (sister in law) used to let me play with you for sometime but then I started to made up your mind to play with me more and more you always used to ditch your sister to be with me. So after one month, We started to spend whole lunch break with each other. And Surabhi bhabhi (sister in law) couldn't do anything about it." harshal said as gayatri chuckled at her behaviour.

"I do remember that time when you had your first fight with your sister for me and you gave her example that how bhai (brother) and Surabhi bhabhi (sister in law) spends time with each other. And If they are allowed to spend with each other like this then we are not doing anything wrong." harshal said.

"Yeah, that was the first time when I hurt my sister with my own words." gayatri said.

"and you did it for me." harshal said as gayatri looked at him.

"Why didn't you ever asked for any other gift on your birthdays after you got admission in my school. " gayatri asked.

"I never needed. I was having everything with me and after that I wanted you and I got you. So who will focus on some non living things when that person is having whole happiness with him in form of you." harshal said.

"Did you ever tried to claimed me ?" gayatri asked as harshal made thin line of his lips. He knew that she would ask him this question.

"I did. Not once, I did it many times." harshal said, gayatri couldn't understand his words, how can he do something like this to her.

"You were special for me, you came to my life and made place in my heart for you unknowingly. I wanted someone to be with me for whole life time. and I wanted that person to be you. I was stupid, I even told dad and bhai (brother) that I wanted to marry you." harshal said.

"You what ?" gayatri asked.

"Mom tried to fix my date with some girl and dad were forcing me to go there, I couldn't hold my words back and just told them not thinking about the consequences" harshal said.

"And as per claim, I had fight with many boys and in that sarthak, Julien and ahmed helped me a lot. I met all of them in your school they were bad ass boys and had quiet bad reputation too and I never cared of that. I had my first fight with your so called best friend 'vishal', he started to have feelings for you and I didn't wanted that. I tried to fix his brain but he wasn't listening to me-"

gayatri cut off his line and asked, "and you got into fight with him ?"

"Like wise, after that I was relax because no one dared to be friend with you as I took care of that thing very well." harshal said with smirk on his face.

"what you did ?" gayatri asked.

"I threatened them." harshal said.

"Okay !" gayatri said, that's all she could say to him in this situation. She knew why their school never tried to threw him out of the school, he was topped of her school and mainly his dad was business were giving nice fund to her school.

"I had many fights in college as compared to school." harshal said.

"Like wise ?" gayatri asked.

"Well first, I wanted you to be in my college. So I suggested my college to your uncle and to your parents also got bhai's ( brother's ) little help and had your admission in my college. It was hard to do but with the help of my friends I did it very easily." Harshal said.

"Oh, Now I understand why every one was telling me about this college by time to time." gayatri said.

"Yeah right !" harshal said and winked at her.

"With whom you got into fight ?" gayatri asked.

"Well, when first you came into my college as fresher and I got late. So first that guy who bullied you on first day. Then that your lab partner who wanted to take you out for date, then the guy whom you met in library who was intentionally following you every where to have talk with you. Then the guy who wanted to ask you for coffee and the guy who wanted to you as his partner in college party and there are many more...." harshal said.

"Oh god !" Gayatri exclaimed.

"Yeah, I claimed you under my name whenever I got into fight. I claimed you whenever someone tries to be friend with you. I claimed you whenever someone tried to give you gift. I claimed you many times. I know I did wrong." Harshal stated.

"It's Okay !" gayatri whispered.

"I just wanted to be better person than my dad but I did bad to you. I blamed you like my dad blamed my mom. I gave you names, called you with names like him. I made you mine not even asked permission from you for that like him." Harshal said as he lowered his head in shame.

"You aren't like your dad. You are better person than him. You also have right to be happy and that's what you did but in very different way. But definitely I am not angry at you." gayatri said with smile on her lips.

"You know what ?" Harshal said after some time.

"What ?" gayatri asked in return.

"Which one of your sister helped me into this most ?" Harshal said as they both turned themselves in front of party. Gayatri focused on both of her sister.

"I know, surabhi di (sister)." gayatri said as she noticed how happily her sister is talking with people.

"Nah !" harshal said, gayatri looked up at him and then stared santoshi who were having her daughter with her and talking with some other girl.

"Santoshi ?" gayatri whispered.

"Right !, she had idea about my intention from the start and also she helped me into every matter time to time." harshal said, gayatri couldn't believe on her ears.

So, hey guys. Here is the 43 rd chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^