Respect for Us

Harshal followed gayatri till the parking area, He knew she is hurt with the words of shreetej but It was meant to happened, his brother was trying to help him in his love war.

"Shona..." harshal tried to call her but she didn't stopped, harshal held her hand and pulled her to him as she stumbled but harshal handled her.

"Where are you going ?" harshal asked.

"I am going home maybe." gayatri answered and tried to release herself from his death grip as he was going to let her go this easily.

"I know you are angry on me but let me explain myself." harshal said.

"What do you want to explain, There is nothing that you could explain and I am not angry." gayatri said.

"Gayatri, I know you are hurt but I can promise you that you will get what you have lost because of me." Harshal said.

"What I want harshal ?" gayatri asked.

"You want your family back, your sisters and your friends." harshal said as gayatri chuckled.

"Is that really I want harshal ?" gayatri asked.

"maybe..." harshal whispered.

"I want something that you can't give me back." gayatri said.

"What do you want love ?" harshal asked.

"Something that you can't give me, Something that you love most, Something I wanted from my childhood, Something that I have been craving for and something is that very precious to you because you have been taking care of that thing from years." gayatri said while pointing his points.

"What is it ?, tell me and I will do anything to give it you." harshal promised.

"You can't and know why ?" gayatri said as harshal stared at her.

"why ?" harshal whispered.

"Because you were the one who had snatched it from me." gayatri said, harshal released her instantly as she smirked.

"If you tried to give it back to me then people will think that you were culprit." gayatri added.

Harshal stayed silent for some time, he knew she already had went through so much and while this time he has realized he can have anything but if she is not beside him then there is no way that he would be happy again and if this time she leaves then there is no way that he could get her back again.

"What do you want ?" harshal asked again, she was shocked with his question again. She thought he would say no to her or will try to cover the topic but here he is asking what she wants.

"What do you want ?" harshal repeated question.

She stared him into his eyes as she whispered, "Respect."

"huh ?" harshal asked again as he couldn't read her lips.

"Respect, that's all I want." gayatri said but this time little loud.

"You never asked for anything love. But this time I promise you will get what you want. I will lose myself if I have to but this time you will get your respect as you wish. I promise you that." harshal said in one breath.

She couldn't believe in his words, he was stating like it's easy for him. If he took her side then employee will think that he was loser and won't respect him after this. Or they will have doubt on his words.

"You don't have to do that." gayatri said.

"Shh..." harshal said as he put his finger on her lips to stop her from saying another words.

" I will. I have lost you once, I won't lost you again." harshal added.

"Harshal... listen I..I..." gayatri tried to form words but couldn't say words.

"You were mine, you are mine and you will be mine !" Harshal marked her with his words.

"And I will make sure this time you will stay beside me no matter what !" Harshal added.

She knew he had made his mind that he will get her what she wants and now nothing will stop him from doing what he wants. She knew this tone of his words, when he wants to promise something then he uses this tone. She had faced this harshal for so many times.

Harshal knew he will have to face insult for what he had promised her, but he had done mistake in the past and he has to pay price for it. But he will face whatever future had served in front of him, he has spent years in waiting for the right moment when he will be calm and relax and now he is. He is calm and relax as he is having his love in his arms. This is the moment he has been waiting for and he wouldn't ruin this moment. Harshal hugged gayatri as he kissed her fore head, He smiled to himself.

Gayatri couldn't understand the situation, he was giving her what she wanted from years but now she is having doubt on her demand whether she wants the or not. She has been praising for this but after knowing that harshal has to loose his respect to give her what she wants, now she didn't wanted it.

"My boy is on the right track." shreetej said as they watched gayatri and harshal hugging each other.

"He have to face insult shreetej, this won't be easy for him." surabhi said.

"I know, but in this situation he is having gayatri beside him. She will handle everything." shreetej said.

"And also employees loves her, they knew harshal had made mistake." santoshi added.

"They will understand him and his emotions." Shreetej said.

"We are family surabhi. We have never treated them as employee, we had made relationship with them." Shreetej said as surabhi nodded.

"I know but i am just scared." Surabhi said.

"Don't worry ! Everything will be fine." Shreetej said as surabhi smiled lightly.

"We should be happy that something is happening between them." Santoshi said as they smiled.

"Something is between them which is keeping them tied to each other." Surabhi said.

So, hey guys. Here is the 39th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^