long way for us

"It's just two day trip." surabhi said to santoshi and gayatri. They both were looking at her not having any idea about what surabhi wants to say.

"Two day trip ?" gayatri asked.

"Yes, Only two days." surabhi replied.

"I am ready, If we are having long drive." santoshi said as she got up from her place and went to her room for packing her bag.

"And what about you ?" surabhi said as she sat beside gayatri. Who were clutching teddy in her hands.

"I know that you have spent many days there with your friends,... with harshal." suarbhi said as gayatri's eyes widened.

"how ?" gayatri whispered.

"Shreetej told me when I told him about the place. I couldn't find another place better that this place. We want to announce a good news and that place has so many memories of us." surabhi said, gayatri looked at her sister who were blushing and smiling at same time. She didn't wanted to go but she can do anything for her sister who has supported in every situation.

"I am ready. I will pack my things and then we can leave." gayatri said.

"Are you sure ?" surabhi said as gayatri nodded her head in yes and went to pack her things.

Within 30 minutes, santoshi and gayatri packed their bags. Gayatri was still thinking about those days which she has spent with harshal. Gayatri was counting minutes as it was flying away from her hands.

"Gayatri will seat beside me in my car." harshal said as he took her bag and kept it inside the car. Everyone was staring at harshal who were doing things which was unpredictable. When gayatri didn't moved from her place, harshal took a moment and shoved her inside his car as gayatri just stared at him while he sat beside her.

Harshal gave a look to all those who were staring at them as everyone got into their car. Shreetej gave a thumbs up to harshal, he knew what his brother is up to. Harshal nodded his head in happiness and started the car, gayatri waved bye to her sisters and sighed. She didn't looked up to harshal who was looking at the road while glancing at her.

As the time started to pass, Harshal took a packet of chips from his bag and tossed it to gayatri. Gayatri was shocked as she saw the packet in front of her. As gayatri was staring at the pack, harshal took an initiative and said,

"It's your favourite one. Go ahead open the packet and have them." harshal said.

"umm." gayatri tried to form words and sentences but failed miserably as harshal said, "I knew everything about you, I haven't forget anything about you."

Gayatri turned up to harshal, "You wasn't with me when I was alone in this years."

"Yeah maybe !" Harshal said while mumbling the last word to himself.

Harshal didn't said anything for sometime so gayari. Both stayed mum.
"I want  to say something." Harshal said while breaking the silence.

"Go ahead!" Gayatri said.

"I am sorry for that day when I tried to force myself on you." Harshal said while trying to focus on the road completely.

"umm. It's okay !" gayatri said looking outside.

"I was drunk that night." Harshal trued to make conversation.

"But why did you took sleeping pills ?" gayatri asked.

"When I saw you on that night, I lost my senses and got drunk while thinking everyone is looking at something which is mine. I tried to hold on my emotions but couldn't. I wanted to forget the thing that you are with someone else but me. In that situation sleep was only option for me to forget. So I took pills but when I saw you with that bastard, I just wanted to touch you and wanted to mark you. I hate him that he always tries to be with you. And the rest is history." Harshal said.

gayatri stayed like statue while hearing every word of him. She knew how harshal was possessive with her things and how he hate the fact that someone is being with her. But after this years and after this blame, she didn't knew he was still possessive with her.

"But why are you taking sleeping pills." gayatri asked wanted to knew the reason.

"Because after you left maybe I became rich and popular but I wasn't myself anymore. Every bed gives me memories of you, it feels like I have lost myself somewhere. I thought it was because I was stressing myself but I was wrong when you ended up in front my door and I slept with you that night. I was calm. It feels like I have everything I wanted in my life. " harshal said as gayari gulped the lump.

"umm. Hmm." gayatri said as she was on the edge of crying. This is what she always wanted from him. She was not big fan of money or frame she always wanted him by her side.

"When julien fixed my brain. He was right when he told me that I am blaming the person for the things that I have done. I realized my mistake. I was wasting my time on the things and was asking them to lead me to you, when I was sitting numb doing nothing." Harshal said.

After hearing this gayatri started crying as she couldn't hold her tears back.
"Stop the car." gayatri asked harshal to stop the car as he stopped the car. She took an chance and got out of the car for fresh air.

She inhaled air like she was dying without it. She wiped her tears and tried to calm herself.
"Have this." Harshal said and gave her water bottle. She took the bottle and gulped down the water.

"Why are you telling me this all things now." gayatri asked.

" I wanted to tell you because I don't want to loose you again in this chaos. I wanted to make myself clear this time. I want to give time to us." Harshal said. As gayatri noticed how his eyes were saying the things.

"Are you doing this because you wanted to find that person ?" gayatri asked while gluping the tears.

"No, I am doing this because I want to be with you." harshal said.

"Where are we ?" gayatri asked as she noticed the road.

"I took the long road so that we could have time together." Harshal explained.
Gayatri stared at him while checking the road, she knew this road very well as harshal always had taken this road every time.

They both stared at each other for while, fighting with thoughts which were crossing their minds.

As the time passes harshal couldn't stopped himself anymore as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her without thinking any thing else. Gayatri wanted to push him away from her but she do wanted his touch. She kissed him back with the same passion, kiss was the mark they both were printing each other.

She stopped kissing him as tears started to come out from  her eyes, harshal wiped the tears with his thumbs. She said while staring at him,
"I hate this feeling which always attracts me towards you. I hate you for doing all this things to me. I hate you for doing this stupidness but yet I love you."

"I love you too !" harshal said as they both kisses each other again.

So, hey guys. Here is the 36 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^