tears of night

Shreetej came into harshal's private room after getting message from gayatri, He made harshal sleep on the bed as he already had lost his senses. While shreetej made harshal sleep on the bed, surabhi called doctor. Sarthak thanked all the guests for coming into party, also he arranged a bus for all the employees so that they could go home safely, sahila told her driver to go with santoshi and savi as savi already fell asleep.

Shreetej announced a holiday for next day so that he could focus on his brother. Shreetej knew his brother still digesting the fact that gayatri had cheated on him.

And the way gayatri came out of room, shows very well that harshal has did something bad.

"Shree, doc" surabhi said as doctor took entry in the room.

"So he again got drunk ha ?" Doc asked as everyone nodded their head.

"But this time he has taken sleeping pills too." Shretej said.

Doctor checked harshal and got up from the bed and said , "He took an overdose, don't worry he will woke up as dose will started to fade."

"There is nothing to worry na doc ?" Surabhi asked.

"We need to worry till he overcomes with this type of his behavior" Dr said.

"We all are trying doc, but still he keep remembering all the incidents and keeps hurting himself." Surabhi said.

"He will keep remembering  as he had done all this, he is the reason for both of their misery." Sarthak said.

"What do you mean sarthak ?" Shreetej asked.

"He brainwashed her parents saying all the bad things about her and that's the reason why they threw her out of home." Sarthak explained.

"He did ?" Shreetej asked in the hope that sarthak will say no but sarthak stuck with the sentence.

"What have you done my brother ?" Shreetej whispered.

"What's happening with our family shree ?, why can't we be happy like we were ?" surabhi cried while forming the sentence.

"Shhh, everything is gonna be okay love." shreetej whispered as he gave side hug to her.

"I think I should take my leave, It's too late now." sarthak said after some time.

"No, don't go now. Stay in my private room, We will stay here with harshal." shreetej said.

"No, its okay. I will arrange another car for me and sahila." sarthak said as surabhi shooked her head and said,

"Sahila is tired. She already has slept on the couch, So take her in the room and sleep there. Poor soul, first time she came into our family function after marriage and all this happened. We will stay here, Don't worry and If we thought to go for sleep then we will use my private room and also gayatri's room is vacant too."

Shreetej gave sarthak his card as he picked up his wife in his arms and went towards the shreetej's private room.

"I didn't even get enough time to have talk with shona." surabhi whispered.

"She is going to stay here for more than 1 week. Then use this time and spend with her." shreetej said as another tear slipped from her eye.

"After our parents, it was our responsibility to handle this family and what we did ?, We broke it into this pieces." surabhi said, shreetej wiped tears of surabhi's and said,

"Whatever has happened, it happened now. Don't think about it just think about the future."

Shreetej made surabhi to sleep on his lap as he massaged her head so that she could sleep for sometime, As surabhi started to fell sleep her phone started to ring. Surabhi opened her eyes as she heard the ringtone of her phone, she had kept different ringtones for santoshi and gayatri.

She took her and slide it for answering the call,

"Di.." Santoshi's crying voice fell on surabhi's ear.

"What happened babu ?" surabhi asked santoshi in worried tone.

"Shona has been crying since she has came to home." santoshi said.

"Did you said anything to her ?" surabhi asked.

"No di, she came home as her hair was messy, she had took her heels before she even took entry and mainly she came home by walking all this way. " santoshi said.

"Oh gosh, I am coming there." surabhi said as she cut the call and told shreetej about the situation. When shreetej told her that he will come there with her too but she declined saying that when harshal would woke up, he would need. Shreetej nodded his head but told her to give him all the details about gayatri.

Surabhi took her car and started to drive towards gayatri's home, It was a way of more than one hour, but because of car speed she reached there within 25 minutes. As soon as she reached there, she parked her car and went to gayatri's flat. She vigorously knocked on the door as santoshi opened door, she took entry and removed her shoes.

"What happened" surabhi asked.

"I came and made savi sleep. I was waiting for her, she came after one and half hour when she came her mind wasn't stable and also She was continuously crying . She went to her bedroom and still she is crying. I didn't know what to do so I called you di." santoshi explained as she was also on the edge of crying.

Surabhi hugged her sister and said, "It's okay, I am here now. Don't worry !"

Surabhi knows that santoshi can do anything but she couldn't stand beside gayatri when she is crying like this.

"Where is she ?" surabhi asked as santoshi pointed towards gayatri's bedroom.

Surabhi messaged shreetej that she has reached gayatri's home as he replied saying yes. Surabhi took santoshi's hand and went towards the gayatri's room. Surabhi opened the door with little force as soon as they opened the door. They became witnesses of gayatri's mess, she was done with crying now she was just sitting like a statue. Her hair were messy, She already had ruined her makeup by crying.

Suarbhi took a deep breath as she knows she has to be strong for both of her sisters. Surabhi took steps to reach gayatri as she reached close to gayatri, she touched her shoulder to make her looked at her. Gayatri looked up to her sister as she broke into tears again. Surabhi sat down beside gayatri and took her head in her lap like mother as santohi sat down beside surabhi too and put her head on the shoulder of surabhi.

"What happened shona, tell me ?" surabhi asked.

"He is liar di, he is liar. He told me loves me. He made me kissed him forcefully. He told me that I am his like our old days." gayatri said while hiccuping hard as gayatri mentioned 'he' word surabhi and santoshi knows that gayatri was talking about harshal.

"He offered me money and told me to spread my legs for him because he thinks that I spread my legs for everyone who gives me money." gayatri said as she remember his words.

"Its okay shona. Everything is gonna be okay." surabhi said.

"Nothing is gonna be okay di. He don't love me, I has saw hatred in his eyes for me." gayatri said.

"Do you love him shona ?" surabhi said, she knows her sister loves harshal but still she wanted her confession.

"I do di. I do love him. But I don't like this harshal, he is not my harsh who loved me unconditionally, he is Mr. Harshal Samant who hates me. I don't want to go close to him, He makes disgusting faces and calls  me with bad words. He knows that I am not slut and also he knows that I don't spread my legs for other men but still he does all things to me." gayatri said.

"I haven't let any other man touched me. He was first and last who touched me in that way. I swear on my life di, I didn't had any kind of relationship with other man in this 5 years." gayatri said as surabhi shushed her and said,

"Go to sleep shona, We will talk about this later." Surabhi patted gayatri's head as gayatri closed her eyes but didn't stopped saying words that 'she hasn't let any other man touched her after him.'

So, hey guys. Here is the eleventh chapter of our story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^