chance for us

Gayatri woke up with an alarm voice, she quickly switched off the alarm and tried to wake up but harshal's grip were strong on her waist. She kissed his cheek as harshal smiled, she quickly removed his hand from her waist. She had used this trick so many times with him and it works perfectly. She got up from her side and placed cushion on her place.

She went to bathroom to get freshen up, she brushed her hair and tied in the messy bun. After taking a look of harshal, she went to kitchen for making tea. She mixed ingredients to make a tea and put bread in the toaster.

"Good Morning" harshal said as he took an entry in the kitchen.

"Morning, you want tea and bread ?" gayatri asked.

"Yes, please !" harshal said and sat down on the chair. He was holding his head in his hands.

"Here." gayatri whispered as she kept lemon juice in front of him.

"It will help with your hangover." gayatri said.

Harshal took a sip of lemon juice and thanked to gayatri. She smiled to him. She took a cups of tea and toast and put them in the tray. She took a tray and gave harshal his tea and toast. Gayatri took a jam and spread over an toast.

"How are you ?" harshal asked.

"I am fine. Please have your breakfast." gayatri said.

"yeah !" harshal said as he started to have his breakfast.

"How did you come here ?" harshal asked gayatri.

"Yesterday julien called me and told me about your small fight. He told me that sahila told you about the photos and then you told everyone to let you alone for sometime but you ended up getting drunk. Then your home servant called shreetej and told him about your situation. Shreetej were coming here but I told him that I will handle situation of here. So I came here by the night." gayatri explained.

"I didn't needed you." harshal said.

Gayatri smiled and said, "You didn't. but my harsh needed me last night. So I came here for him not for you."

"Did I said anything last night to you ?" harshal asked.

"You didn't but I got to know so many things." gayatri said while remembering the earring incident.

"Why did you came here instead of shreetej bhai (brother) ?" Harshal asked.

"Di (Surabhi) wanted to gave him some kind of surprise and I didn't wanted to spoil that surprise because of you." Gayatri answered.

"Do you still love me ?" harshal asked.

"I never stopped loving my harsh and I also know he loves me too." gayatri said.

"Will you give us a chance to repair our relationship ?" harshal asked.

"I don't know Mr. Harshal Samant " gayatri said while giving pressure on last words.

"Can you think about it ?" harshal asked.

"Why should I ?" gayatri said.

"Because without you it feels like something is incomplete inside me." harshal said.

"hmm" gayatri said.

"Please think about it." harshal insisted.

"I don't want to get hurt in this process again harshal" gayatri said.

"You won't." harshal said.

"I don't have enough power to face all the things harshal" gayatri said.