flight and faith

Santoshi packed all the things that she will need in the two weeks, she already had applied for the 2 weeks leave. Her company allowed her leave as she never takes leave for any stupid reasons and also she do have many holidays in her account so company has to allow her leave.

Santoshi dressed up savi in cute T-shirt and pant. She also dressed up into jeans and shirt, after getting ready she took savi in her arms and went to kitchen. She placed savi in baby chair and went to knock on the door of gayatri's bedroom.

Santoshi knocked on the gayatri's bedroom door for 2 times and after 2 times knocking she opened the door, santoshi took a look of gayatri from head to toe as gayatri was dressed up in white sleeveless dress.

"You are looking beautiful" santoshi said to her friend who were still confuse about her decision of going Mumbai.

"We will miss our flight if we couldn't make it on time, so hurry !" Santoshi yelled. While making sure that her Friend had listened to her words.

"Are you sure ?" Gayatri asked santoshi as santoshi turned up to gayatri.

"Yes, I am sure. Now go and take those bags too. I am taking savi." Santoshi said as gayatri nodded her head and picked up the bag with lock and key.

She locked the door with lock and gave key to santoshi, santoshi kept key in the bag. They both took a lift to came down on the ground floor.

"I had booked a cab and it's waiting for us in front of our building." santoshi said to gayatri but gayatri has lost in her own thoughts that she didn't even paid attention towards savi who wants to be in the arms of her.

"Everything is gonna be fine love." santoshi assured her as gayatri only nodded her head.

"I don't know what kind of relation between you and my daughter that she loves you more than me." santoshi said to gayatri as gayatri chuckled.

"Are you jealous that she loves me more than you." gayatri said.

"Maybe, take her with you. I will bring the bag and also will inform the watchman uncle to keep his eyes wide open on our flat." santoshi said as she gave savi to gayatri. Gayatri took one bag in her left hand.

"You loves me ha ?" gayatri asked savi.

"I lave yuhh" savi said with giggles.

Gayari came out of the building and confirmed the cab which was standing in front of their building from 7 minutes. She gave her bag to cab driver as he arranged the bag on the roof of cab. Santoshi came close to cab and gave her bag to driver uncle as he arranged another bag on the roof of cab.

"Done with ordering ?" gayatri teased santoshi who knows why her best friend said those words.

"Yeah !" santoshi said as they both sat down back seat of cab.

"I am happy that we are going out of banglore for 2 weeks." santoshi said as gayatri only smiled. But savi giggled loudly.

"See, she is more excited to go out of banglore than you." santoshi said to gayatri.

"I really don't want to go there yaar." gayatri whined.

"We are going and that's final and also i had booked the tickets of plane and also i want some holidays from that boring work." santoshi said.

"listen, i will give you your money back and also I will do all the chores of home for 2 weeks but let's go back. I don't wanna go there." gayatri pleaded as savi giggled more seeing her mau pleading to her mom.

"No, we are going there and this is end of our discussion." santoshi announced as gayari huffed.

Soon, they reached to the airport. They checked their bags and checked their plane time again with the boarding time. As soon there flight's name announced, gayatri took her sling bag and santoshi took savi in her arms very carefully as she has fallen asleep.

As they both took their seats in the plane, Gayatri took out her favourite book from her bag and started to read it but she was only pretending to read her mind were in the thoughts of her past.

"I know, you are only pretending of reading the book." santoshi said.

"Then you also know that i don't want to go there, you are making do this things." gayatri said without making eye contact with santoshi.

"I already had told you, we are going there and this is end of our discussion." santoshi said as gayatri sighed and said,

"Okay fine !, we will go there but going party or not that will be my decision and you won't interfere in it." knowing that santoshi won't understand her point.

"Yeah, okay !" santoshi said.

"Tomorrow, We will go for shopping. And then on another day we will go in the house of night for party and then --" gayatri broke the line of satoshi's sentence and said,

"You have made a list for it."

"Yeah, of course. I don't want to loose this chance and also what you think that I booked this flight's ticket this urgently." santoshi said as gayatri rolled her eyes and went to read her book again.

"You should come out of that past shona, You know na it's been 5 years to that incident." santoshi said as gayatri turned herself to santoshi who just called her by nick name. Santoshi is not only her sister but her best friend too. But the fact was santoshi called her with her nick name after 5 years, when gayatri told santoshi to not call her anymore with her nickname she was agreed to that then suddenly she called her with it.

"I already had told you not to call me with that name." gayatri said.

"I know, but this time I will call you with that name and this time you will try to forget what had happened in your past and mainly it's just the start of this journey." santoshi said as gayatri couldn't understand what her friend wants to say.

"I don't know this time what's mumbai is holding for me." gayatri said.

"Whatever that would be, I know that will be good." santoshi said as gayatri just sighed knowing that there is no point where santoshi will stop reminding her about her past.

But this time was different, this time her faith has called her there for something that she couldn't understand, but knows that this 2 weeks either going to be hell or heaven for her.

So, hey guys. Here is the third chapter of our story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^