kiss me !

One hand came across her face and stopped her from yelling, She tried to ask for help bur her voice only came in muffled. She tried to punch or kick the person but the man held her both hand in his one hand and started to drag her into private section which was restricted for normal people.

As he reached to door, he used his card to open the door. He dragged her inside and threw her on the bed as she realized what's happening to her. She tried to get up but the man held her tightly in the place and whispered in her ear, 'you are mine !'

Gayatri stopped making any noise after hearing the words as she realized that who is the person?, She pushed harshal with all force she had and got up. She ran to the door, and tried to open the door.

"Have you forgotten about the system of door" harshal slurred in his drunk state as she realized when they started their own company, they made this private bedroom for everyone so that they could have their private time with their partner and they didn't allowed any other person to have access. When gayatri left the company, she returned her card to shreetej because she didn't wanted that card with her anymore.

"Why are you doing this ?" gayatri asked harshal.

"Because you are mine. The day when you came into my life, I claimed you as mine." harshal slurred.

"You are drunk." gayatri said as she went close to harshal.

"Yeah, I am drunk." harshal said.

"You are looking beautiful, I never thought that you would look like this. You have changed so much shona." harshal said with her nickname.

"Why are you behaving like this ?" gayatri asked as harshal handled himself and grabbed her neck in his hand and made her to look himself.

"You know everyone was ogling at you with bad intentions. They were eye raping you, they were undressing you in their minds, I tried to ignore all those things, I wanted to tell everyone to stop behaving like this, but you were behaving like a slut." harshal said as gayatri started to cry.

"Why did you have to wear this kind of dress ?, You do wanted everyone's attention." harshal said while pointing on her dress.

"No, surabhi had chosen this dress for me and I didn't has any option to wear this." gayatri said, she tried her best to make him understand.

"Do you really fucks other men for pleasure , for money ?" harshal asked as gayatri shooked her head vigorously.

"I love you so much but you want everyone's attention then let me give you pleasure and attention both." harshal said, he moved her hairs from her right shoulder as he started to lick it.

"What are you doing harshal ?" gayatri asked harshal as he shushed her.

"I don't need any other women but you. You made me likes this every time. Whenever I see you, it makes me do lot of things to your body." harshal said.

"Do you love me ?" gayatri asked harshal from no where.

"I do and really I want to be with you. But you did all this and I started to hate you. My mind tells me to hate you but my heart always tells me to love you. Tells me to forget all the things and accept you as our past days." harshal said as gayatri smiled with the thought that she wasn't alone who were thinking like him, he was also having fights with himself.

"I love you too." gayatri said as harshal got up from the floor and yelled at her saying, " No you don't."

"I do harsh." gayatri said as he started to have walk around her to make his mind calm.

"You do ?" harshal asked.

"I do harshal. There is no one has came into my life after you. I am still yours." gayatri said.

"Then kiss me." harshal ordered as gayatri's mind stopped with the thought of kissing in the drunken state.

"kiss me shona." harshal ordered.

"I am not kissing you in this state." gayatri said.

"Oh what happened love ?" harshal asked as he pushed her on the bed. He crawled over her, and started to kiss her neck.

"Harshal stop !." gayatri said but he didn't stopped himself. Gayatri started to have fight with him as he held her both hands in his one hand and smashed his lips on hers, kiss was aggressive, demanding. Kiss was showing how much he wanted her.

"You are mine !" harshal marked her.

"I am not yours." gayatri said and pushed him again, he stumbled and fell down on the floor as gayatri went to help him but he stopped her and said while grabbing her hair, "Oh, then you are really slut. Who spreads her legs for everyone who will give her money. "

"You know what, I will give you money too just spread your legs for me and moan for me." harshal said as his fist loosened from her hair.

"What's happening harshal ?, tell me. What have you done to yourself ?" gayatri asked harshal as she notices he was loosing his mind.

"I took sleeping pills and got drunk too." harshal said.

"why ?" gayatri whispered.

"Because, First time I saw you after this years and you were looking breathtakingly gorgeous. But every man were ogling at you. They were having bad thoughts about you and in that state I did all this to myself." harshal said.

"but you hates me na ?" gayatri asked, she wanted answer from him. IIs he really loves her or just has lust on her body.

"I don't. I want you, I need you shona. I fucking need you. I do love you. I want our old days when we used to love each other. " harshal said as he fell asleep while blabbering words of how he loves gayatri, how he wants her back in his life.

"Only I know how much I want you too, this 5 years were worst years of my life. I never had thought that living without you would this much hard for me. No one has touched me after your touch, You are really owner of this body harsh. But this time I won't fell into your trap." gayatri said as she kissed his forehead and made him lay down on the floor.

She took his mobile and messaged shreetej saying, "he is unconscious in his private room." After writing the message. She wrote down her name too under the message so that he could understand.

She took his card and opened the door, she made sure that door won't be closed as his private room can only opened with his card. She took a last look of harshal and went out.

Hit Point : Surabhi, Santoshi and Gayatri are real sisters.

So, hey guys. Here is the tenth chapter of our story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^