Retrieve the history

Harshal asked to arrange the video conference in order to discuss the things that he had retrieved now. He made sure that gayatri is asleep and safe in her room. He told kaka (uncle) to keep eyes on her in case she woke up and asked for Harshal.  Last night they slept together in bedroom, he loved how gayatri loves his touches and how she was embraced in his hug.

"So what is that you wanted to say ?" Sarthak asked.
All boys took the last flight and flew to mumbai. They had things to arrange and also wanted to deal with business. When harshal called them and asked for video call. They agreed and start an call.

"Well last night, gayatri told me about the tattoo." Harshal said as every one was shocked with the words harshal had used.

"The same tattoo ?" Ahmed asked.

"Yeah, what we saw in the photos that was the half word 'saras'." Julien stopped him in the middle and said,

"Don't tell me she saw the whole tattoo and we were investing the
Half word."

"Yeah likewise, she told me that the word is 'saraswati'. She saw it fully. He was very close to her when she saw that." Harshal said.

"Wow !" Neha exclaimed.

"She didn't told anyone about this before because she was thinking it was the dream." Harshal added.

"Hmm, what now ?" Ahmed asked.

"Do anyone know about this name ?" Harshal asked.

"I don't." Ahmed said.

"It's a girl's name. And that person had this tattoo on his body that means the girl is either his mom or his girlfriend." Neha said.

"It could be his wife or sister." Sarthak added.

"It could be his ex-girlfriend. Who gave up her life in the name of love which was for harshal." Ahmed said.

"Well just focus on the name." Harshal said not wanted to continue this name things.

"I think, I have heard this name before." Julien said.

"Where ?" Harshal asked as everyone turned their focus on julien.

"I am trying to remember. Just give me time." Julien said.

"Harshal do you know this name of anyone." The person asked.

"No, i don't." Harshal replied.

"Do you got any lead with this name while investigating this matter"  sarthak asked the person.

"Actually yes, but it was not that helpful." The person said.

"What was the lead ?" Ahmed asked.

"That old man told us. The shooting was named under the 'saraswati'. It was only one day shooting, he had doubt on the person but he gave them permission because they were giving money to him." The person said.

"Anything else ?" Harshal asked.

"Nothing." The person said.

"Can he draw the sketch of the person ?" Neha asked.

"No, he was old by then and he had some issues with his eyes. He didn't saw them perfectly. But he told us that they were two person who came to ask him about the land." The person gave explanation.

"Hmm. The same two person that gayatri told him about." Ahmed added.

"Anything else that she told you ?" Julien asked.

"They were mumbling something that they had to do things faster, before she could woke up and they gave her some kind of high dose injection to made her unconscious for long time. She saw that tattoo when she was with them and when she woke up again she was in her bedroom safely." Harshal said.

"Home ?" Sarthak questioned.

"Yeah." Harshal said.

"That means there are some chances that someone had saw them while they put her in her bedroom." Julien said.

"Again he has some point." Neha said.

While this discussion, shreetej added himself in the chat. Harshal told him about all the things which they has got caught by now.

"But the strange thing is that when they did all this things like you said. Her sisters were not home." Shreetej added.

"How do you know that?" Harshal asked.

"I asked surabhi when all this happened. Surabhi was out of the town for the business. And santoshi went for week trip with her boyfriend." Shreetej added.

"And her parents gave her permission to go out with her boyfriend ?" Julien asked.

"Likewise." Shreetej answered.

"That means no one was at home. She was all alone by herself for week." Neha said.

"Well her parents went to her uncle's place to spend some time with them." Shreetej added.

"Isn't is weird ?" Sarthak said.

"Why everyone was out of the home in that whole week and why she was left alone there for the whole damn week ?" Ahmed said.

"Hmm..." Neha hummed.

"That means it was all planned from the start." Harshal said.

"Hmm... Does any one noticed that the whole photoshoot happened in one day." The person interrupted.

"Huh ?" Everyone stared at him.

"Yeah because she was home in the day and she told us that it all felt like the dream to her." The person added. In the answer everyone nodded to him.

"Point !" Neha exclaimed.

"But what we are going to do now ?" Ahmed asked.

"Is the name is going lead us to whole investigation ?" Neha asked.

"Start from the start. We will find the family details of everyone like we did it in the start." Harshal ordered.

"We will try to find some other details and with that we will try to hold the person who faked his accident in front gayatri." Ahmed said.

"Do we have to investigate her parents in this ?" Shreetej asked.

"Hell yes. I won't let them go, if you didn't interrogate them then I will. I know they are selfish, maybe it could happen that they had helped him in this." Julien said. He always had an urge against gayatri's parents and had doubt on them.

"Don't worry about that, we will do that." shreetej said referring to harshal.

Everyone said good bye to him and went out of the screen. Now only harshal and shreetej were on the video call.

"Harshal come back to Mumbai with gayatri. We have something to discuss." Shreetej ordered and harshal agreed to his demand without having any other question in mind. 

Very first thing in the next morning, he has to do that interrogate her parents.

So, hey guys. Here is the 56 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^