drink on drink

Gayatri came into her senses, she blinked her eyes for settling her eyes in the bright light. Santoshi helped gayatri to made seat with the help of bed board. Gayatri relaxed herself, surabhi made gayatri drink a water.

"Are you okay shona ?" surabhi asked as gayatri nodded her head.

"Are you sure na ?, do you want me to call doc ?" surabhi asked. Gayatri shook her head saying 'no'.

"How did I came here I was with - surabhi broke the question line of gayatri and said, "Harshal got you home. He called doctor and also he told us what he did to you."

"Okay." gayatri whispered.

"I shouldn't have come here at first place." gayatri said as she remembered how brutally he kissed her.

"We are sorry shona, I suggested employees to send a letter to you and also I made a plan with santo so that she could force you to come here." surabhi said, they both were feeling guilty for what they did to her.

"It wasn't your fault guys, also I do wanted to come here because I thought that I will meet him here and I will try to solve his misunderstanding." gayatri said as tears started to flee from her eyes.

"But everything went wrong. He thinks that I am slut and I was whoring around in this years." gayatri said, she wiped her tears.

"It's okay shona. I will tell shreetej to handle him." surabhi said.

"No, Don't do that." gayatri said.

"We will go back to banglore shona. Don't worry Surabhi di will arrange all the arrangements." santoshi said.

"No, we aren't going anywhere and also I am going out tonight." gayatri said as she got up from her place.

"Where are you going shona ?" surabhi asked gayatri but she directly went to bathroom.

"Di, what's happening with her ?, Why she is behaving like this ?" santoshi asked surabhi but even before suarbhi could answer santoshi. Gayatri came back into the room, and started to dry her face and hands with towel.

"Where are you going ?" surabhi asked gayatri again.

"I am going night club to hit the floor, to get drunk and tonight I will ended up being real slut as I am going make out with a handsome." gayatri said.

"Shona, you need to have rest." santoshi said in worried tone.

"I don't need rest, I need a drink inside my body." gayatri said as both sister exchanged a look with each other.

"What do you think about this dress." gayatri asked but none of them replied to her.

"Not so revealing na." she answered for her own self.

"Then I am going to wear this dress, It's revealing and also I love this." gayatri said and went to wear the dress.

"We should stop her di, she can't behave like this

"We should stop her di, she can't behave like this." Santoshi said.

"Yeah I know, But she needs her own time." surabhi said.

"So ladies, what do you think ?, What should I choose curly hair or straight hair. I think I should go with curly hair." gayatri asked and answered for herself.

"She has been stopping herself from doing what she loves. So, we should not stop her now. Let her do what she wants." surabhi said, santoshi nodded her head.

"I am ready." gayatri said as she took her clutch and checked all the things that she will need.

"Shona, the bite mark is showing clearly." santoshi said as gayatri looked herself into mirror and said, "I can't remove that mark babu, It's a Sign that he still loves me."

"Aren't you angry at him ?" surabhi asked.

"He is just like me di, he is stuck in his own questions and trying to find them. I am not angry at him, I am angry at myself that I can't even help him with this situation." gayatri said.

"Anyway, I gotta go." gayatri said and went out after wearing her heels.

At the Bar :

Loud voice boomed in the ear of gayatri as she entered into bar. She directly went to the bar table and ordered a strong drink for herself. Bartender took a look of gayatri and gave her what she has ordered. She started to sip a drink one by one, she wasn't stopping herself as the drink was burning her throat and her thoughts, she likes the way that was helping her forget what has happened with her.

"Are you sure that you could pay for the drinks that you have gulped." bartender asked gayatri.

"What do you mean ?" gayatri asked.

"The way you are gulping the drinks, it made me think like that." bartender said.

"Look, You know who I am ?" gayatri slurred but bartender has saw many girls like her who have drinks but makes a problem at paying for it.

"How could you know me, One upon a time I was a boss but don't worry I will pay for the drink that I has." gayatri said and gave her card to bartender.

He took a look of her and slide down the card on the machine, he gave her a machine to type a her bank number and paid for the drinks.

"Sorry for what I said to you." bartender said as gayatri shook her head and said, "It's okay !"

"Can I ask you something ?" bartender asked noticing gayatri's behavior.

"What happened to your neck ?" bartender asked, gayatri giggled and said, "It's a sign that he still loves me after this years. I wasn't the only one who were fighting with herself for answers, he were also having fights with himself." Bartender was confused with the line gayatri said but she was happy that she is having another thing about he loves her rather than earring.

"Well anyway, I think I gotta go. I need to meet him then I will show him I love him too." gayatri said as she got up from the table.

She stumbled but handled herself while giggling. She came out of bar and took a auto to reach harshal's home.  As auto came in front of harshal's home, she came out of auto and gave money to auto driver, The bill was only 150 /- but she gave him 500 /- saying she is so happy that he helped her to reach her home.

She removed her heels and threw them at harshal's home front door to wake him up. Harshal was in slumber, but he woke up with the sound someone is furiously knocking at his door. 'who would that be' he thought to himself but went to open the door anyway.

He opened the door as drunk gayatri hugged him.

So, hey guys. Here is the fiftieth chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, mention your thoughts in comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^