sober aren't we ?

Harshal woke up with a headache, he took a look around himself. He was in his private room with shreetej, shreetej were sleeping on the couch.

"Bhai" harshal called shreetej as shreetej woke up, Harshal knew that shreetej were light sleeper so he called him in whispers.

"Are you okay ?" shreetej asked harshal.

"Having a slight headache, It's hurting like a hell." harshal said while holding his head in his hands.

"Have some water till I will bring lemon drink for you."  shreetej said, he gave him glass of water and went to bring lemon drink.

Shreetej came back with lemon drink, he gave it to harshal as harshal swallowed in minute, His head was paining a lot because he had sleeping pills and drink both, "Thanks bhai."

"Go and have shower till I will also have shower." shreetej ordered harshal, they both had shower.

Harshal came back after having his shower, He was drying his hair as shreetej came into his room and went close to his room's window. Harshal saw that his brother were busy in talking to someone maybe with surabhi.

"I will talk to him, are you okay ?, Is there any problem ?, Is she fine ?, Take care of her and please have some breakfast too." shreetej talked on his phone while harshal wearing his shirt.

"Are you okay ?" harshal asked as shreetej turned himself to harshal.

"Are you okay ?" shreetej asked question in answer.

"I am fine. Why are you asking me this question." harshal asked as he combed his hair with his hands.

"Because - sarthak broke shreetej's sentence and said while coming into room, "Shree, I am going home with sahila. She is having stomach pain and she needs her medicines."

Shreetej nodded his head as sarthak nodded his head too and went out.

"Why was he here and why are we even here ?" harshal asked shreetej.

"Don't you remember anything ?" shreetej asked as harshal shooked his head.

"Sir, your coffee." one of employee said as she came into room and kept two cupd on the table. She nodded her head in respect towards her bosses and went out.

"You messed up last night." shreetej said.

"What do you mean ?" harshal asked.

"You got drunk and also had sleeping pills too, then you dragged gayatri into your private room and talked ill with her. You told her that how slut she was looking into yesterday's night." shreetej explained.

"So what ?, She is slut in reality." harshal said as soon words came out from harshal's mouth, shreetej went close to him and slapped him very hard.

"Bhai." harshal whispered.

"What bhai harshal ?, you are behaving like nothing happened." shreetej said.

"So what, nothing happened. I did nothing." harshal explained his side to his brother in the hope that he will understand his side.

"You did nothing ?, You forcefully kissed her not even that you blackmailed her too kiss you when she said she didn't wanted to kiss you in your drunken state." shreetej said as harshal came into his right senses.

"I did ?" harshal asked shamelessly.

"You did and that girl lost her sense and went home alone by walking complete road in night." shreetej said.

Harshal knew she is scared of darkness and in that if she went all the road by herself then maybe he had done something that bad.

"She were looking like a slut in that dress. She were luring everyone and also she talked to that khurana who always had wanted to get into her pants." harshal said.

"So what harshal ?, You are obsessed with her and nothing else. She wasn't looking like a slut, you have got yourself in gutter." shreetej said.

"She told you all this ?" harshal asked shamelessly.

"Why would she tell me all this harsh. When I know how my brother has been behaving in this time. Last night santoshi were scared after seeing gayatri's condition so she called surabhi to come over there. We both has spent last night in this worry that what will you do in near future, because of you harshal." shreetej said, his words clearly showing how angry he was.

"I am sorry bhai." harshal said as he got know he made worried his brother and surabhi because of his behavior.

"I don't want your sorry harsh, make promise to me that you won't interfere into her life anymore. After this 5 years, First time I saw how surabhi happy. Her presence makes her happy. She is her younger sister, she already has lost her because of you. She got disappeared for whole year." shreetej said.

"I will try bhai." harshal said.

"You better be." shreetej said as he started to left the room but stopped in the middle and asked harshal, "Did you really brainwashed her parents to make them threw her out of her home."

"I didn't brother." harshal said but shreetej caught his lie.

"Stop lying to me, harsh." shreetej said as harshal lowered his head in shame.

"Just say yes or no." shreetej said as harshal nodded his head saying 'yes.'

"Why ?" shreetej asked.

"Because she slept with that bastard when she was having relation with me." harshal said.

"Have you really checked the background ?" shreetej said.

"You haven't, because you were blind by rage. You know what harsh, stop doing all this and do work with brain. If you really love her then find the truth and stop blaming for the sin that she hadn't committed." shreetej said after he didn't get answer from harshal.

"And also promise me that you won't interfere into her life after this." shreetej asked for promise from harshal.

"I can't make promise about her. She makes me restless, I can't stop myself around her." harshal stated the truth.

"Does she still makes you restless after this years too ?" shreetej asked as harshal nodded her head.

"She makes you like this, You can't handle yourself around her. Think about this harshal, you are doing all this because of misunderstanding, Clear it and stop hurting yourself and her." shreetej said and left.

Harshal only nodded his head not knowing what to do ?, He doesn't remember what he did in the last night but he knows he has done all those things that shreetej has mentioned.

So, hey guys. Here is the twelfth chapter of our story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^