the future of past

"I want to talk to you harsh." shreetej said while taking entry into his office.

"Yes bhai (brother)." harshal said, he looked up to shreetej from his desktop.

"I heard the news that you have decided to dig into past." shreetej asked.

"Yes bhai (brother)." harshal said. Shreetej came close to his chair as harshal got up from his seat. Shreetej hugged harshal in the happiness.

"I knew one day you will realize that you had done mistake." shreetej said.

"I don't know bhai (brother). If I had done mistake or not. But after hearing her words last night, my hearts wants to believe in and my mind wants to find it. " harshal said.

"What do you mean ?" shreetej asked.

"Actually Last night, gayatri mention about a man, who did all this to her because she declined his offer." harshal said.

"Ohh, that's a twist." Shreetej said.

"Yes bhai, actually it's a twist too and it's a way to find out who is the person." Harshal said.

"Whatever you do, I am with you." shreetej said as harshal smiled.

"Thanks bhai (brother)." harshal thanked shreetej.

"Well, what you have decided to do first ?" shreetej asked.

"I will have a talk with gayatri as she knew the person very closely." Harshal said.

"You know harsh, I don't think so that she will help you into that." Shreetej said.

"And why you think like that bhai (brother). I don't have any other way to start from. She is answer of my question." harshal said.

"She is not a answer of your question harsh. The situation was question, and the past is your answer." shreetej said.

"Whatever it is. I am going ask her in anyway." harshal said.

"You are not going to ask her anything about it." surabhi said, she was standing on the door from the start of discussion but she stayed quiet because she wanted to know what's the plan of harshal.

"Bhabhi (sister in law), what are you doing here ?, I thought that you went to gayatri's flat as she was drunk last night." harshal said.

"I was going but I stopped here because some files needed my attention but guess what I am thankful that I has stopped. I got to know about your evil plan." surabhi said.

"Bhabhi (sister in law), It's not what you think. " harshal said.

"Oh really then what it is ?" surabhi asked.

"Bhabhi (sister in law) It's " surabhi broke the sentence and said, "Whatever it is harsh, you are not going to involve my sister into it because of you she already had went through so much."

"But Bhabhi (sister in law), she is a lead of this mystery " harshal said.

"I don't care harshal. I don't really care about what you think, now I only care about my sister. " surabhi said.

"Whatever you do, I won't interfere in it. But if you tried to involve shona into it then you will see my worst side." surabhi warned harshal with her words. Surabhi left the cabin as she was done with her warning.

"She is thinking like a elder sister who only cares about her sister. " shreetej said.

"Whatever it is bhai (brother). She is right in her way, I already had hurt her sister beyond repair." harshal said.

"Don't worry, she will understand your side." shreetej said.

"I don't think so." harshal said.

"Hmm, now what you would do. your first step was asking gayatri about it but now you can't do that." shreetej said.

"I don't know bhai (brother). What I am going to do. I will have talk with my friends then I will decide what to do." harshal said as shreetej patted his shoulder and left.

Harshal didn't know what to do, but he knew one thing that he will find the truth in any situation. 

So, hey guys. Here is the eightieth chapter of our story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^