finding answers

"Do you really think he has changed ?" Gayatri asked farhan chacha who were staring at the tree.

"No, but he knew that he had done mistake by now." Farhan chacha said.

"But what's the point of regretting now ?" Gayatri asked.

Farhan chacha sighed and said, "maybe there is no any chance of regretting this. But there is chance to solve the mistake which happened before this years."

"But he didn't believed me when we were in love and now he is trying to solve when we aren't having any relation or love between us." Gayatri said.

"What is love shona ?" farhan chacha asked.

"love is.. I mean it means.." gayatri tried to say but she couldn't said anything while hiccuping.

"Love means connection between two hearts, it never let's you forget the person that you love most. It waits until the time comes. It gives perfection to our life and it gives imperfection to our life too. We keeps searching the person when you lost him/her in the race of life." farhan chacha said.

"But if that means love then was he waiting for me ?, Wasn't he slept with some one beside me ?," Gayatri asked.

"Yeah, He slept with many women in this years but he never let them sleep on the bed where you used to sleep with him. He didn't even let them stay till mornings. Whenever he has came into the bakery he used to sit on the same place where you used to seat." farhan chacha said.

"Yea, that could be true. I saw the same earring in his bedroom last night which he gifted me." gayatri said.

"He truly loves you. I know he sucks at showing feelings and couldn't properly said the words he wanted to." farhan chacha said.

"But chacha he always had blamed me for all the things that i haven't done. How can I believe in his words now ?" gayatri said.

"Yeah I know he had blamed you. But I think it's because he never experienced love." farhan chacha said.

"huh ?" gayatri asked.

"His dad was womanizer, his dad used to beat his mother. His dad never loved him or his mother. After lot of problems his mother got divorce from his dad with the help of shreetej's dad. His mother struggled with bills then how could she loved him when she never had time for him. Shreetej's dad took initiative and gave her proposal of marriage, That time he experienced the love at first when shreetej started to treat him as his brother. He did everything he could but he couldn't remove the space in his heart. Shreetej thought that he was lacking of love but no he already had shreetej for love. Harshal was waiting for someone whom he could claimed." farhan chacha said.

"claimed ?" gayatri asked.

"Harshal wanted the person whom he could claimed. He wanted someone to be his, under his name. He wanted to love someone and never let that person go. He wanted an person so that he could be a better person than his dad for that person." farhan chacha said.

"Then why did he let me go chacha ?" gayatri asked.

"He spent 5 years with shreetej as his brother, in that time harshal started to love him and started to gave him respect as his elder brother. You were the first person whom he started to love. He always craved for a pure love that you gave him. I know he let you go but he let you go physically not emotionally or mentally." farhan chacha said.

"He had claimed you as his. But when he got to know about all this. His another side took over his feelings and did whatever his mind was telling him. His childhood taught him not to believe anyone with your own feelings. He believed you but when all the evidence went against his thoughts and his mind. He brainwashed your parents, Vaibhav and sayli (gayatri's parents) took an opportunity and threw you out of house." farhan chacha added.

"Did he really tried to me ?" gayatri asked.

"He did. And when he got to know about your location, he added detectives after you. I heard his talks whenever he came into bakery." farhan chacha said.

"Shona, Will you give an chance to my son ?" farhan chacha asked.

"I.. uncle..." gayatri hiccuped.

"Please I beg you. Gave him an chance ?" farhan chacha said.

"I will uncle but I am scared what if he did something to me this time." gayatri asked.

"He would never hurt his life and you are his life shona. I know he blamed you but he really loves you." farhan chacha said.

"Raghav !" farhan chacha called a person and told him to bring a coffee for them. The person came back with two coffee's and put in front of them.

"Have a coffee shona !" farhan chacha said and pushed a cup in front of her. Gayatri wiped her tears and took a cup in his hands.

"Do you really think you have met him in college as his junior ?" farhan chacha said.

"What do you mean ?" gayatri said and she took a sip of her coffee.

"Ask him when you will give him chance." farhan chacha said.

"Do you think, everything will be good after this years ?" gayatri asked.

"Yeah, everything will be good. I trust you both." farhan chacha said.

Gayatri wanted to give an chance to harshal but she was afraid with the thought of he will break her heart again. Today's morning when she left harshal after their discussion, she didn't knew she will came to farhan chacha's bakery to have talk like this.

So, hey guys. Here is the 30 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^