make me yours

"Why are you making this hard for me harshal ?" Gayatri said.

"This is hard for me too shona." Harshal said.

"Oh really ?" Gayatri asked. Harshal couldn't find a word to answer her, he stayed mum staring at her.

He stared at her lips, he wanted to kiss them without asking for her permission but his heart stopped him doing it because this time he wanted his shona to kiss him.

"Stop staring at me harsh." Gayatri said, she knew where harshal's lips were staring.

"You know what I want but I don't want to force you." Harshal said.

"Why ?" Gayatri asked.

"I don't know." Harshal answered.

"You never asked for my permission when we were relationship or after this years too then why now ?" Gayatri asked.

"This time is different shona, different for me to understand what you holds importance in my life, different to know that you were my missing piece which completes me. Honestly I slept with so many women's but never felt this good like last night." Harshal said.

Gayatri cupped harshal cheek in her hands and asked, " are you real ?"

"Yeah !" Harshal whispered.

"Then let me go !" Gayatri said.

"Please... I need you." Harshal pleaded.

"Are you gonna force me to love you again ?" Gayatri asked.

"No. This time I will listen to my heart." Harshal said and opened the door with another key.

Gaytri went out of the door but stopped in the middle of walk and said,
"I loved you not because you were rich or had a good reputation in the city. I loved you because what you were with me. You were player harshal, you have broken so many girls heart. But because you were honest with me."

She turned up to him, she were on the edge of crying she were holding her tears back since harshal told her what he wants. She went near to him and asked, "If I gave you chance then will you break my heart again ?"

Harshal covered up the little distance between them and said, "This time I don't want to lose you. And no, I won't break your heart again."

"Are we going to get through this ?" gayatri asked.

"We will." Harshal said as he touched his head to hers.

"Are you up to any other revenge ?" gayatri asked, Harshal didn't said anything to her. He made eye contact with her. As gayatri didn't get any answer she continued,
"I don't want to get hurt again in this process Harshal. I already had lost my parents, my job, my career and -" Harshal cut off her sentence in the middle, He kept a finger on her lips and said,   "Shh, I promise this time you aren't going to lose anything. You will have me and I will have you. We will build this relationship again. We will make this bond strong. This time everything is going to be fine."              

"Are you sure you can do that ?" gayatri asked.

"Yeah !" harshal said. They both looked up at each other, gayatri was crying silently as she couldn't hold her tears back. Harshal wiped her tears, they made eye contact as harshal smashed his lips on hers. Gayatri kissed him back with the same height of passion. The kiss was their moment that they both were waiting for.

"I am sorry love, I made you this insecure." Harshal said.

"I lov--" Gayari wanted to complete her sentence but couldn't force her after the incomplete word.

"You don't have to say it." Harshal said.

"But--" Gayatri tried her to make sentence again but failed miserably.

"I can understand you don't have to say it." Harshal said.

"I love you." Harshal added.

Gayatri freed herself from harshal, As she get to know what she was doing. She was flowing in the way harshal was choosing for her. She ran from him to the road, She stopped auto by gesturing the driver, She told him the address and went away. She didn't knew why she kissed him, but now it has happened.

Harshal wanted to stop her but he didn't did anything. He went straight inside his bedroom. He took his phone and called only one person who knows how to solve this problem. Maybe that person don't like harshal but he loves gayatri and he can do anything for her.

As the person, picked up his call. Harshal directly went to the topic not wanted to make any other drama, "I want to meet you." Harshal said.

"I don't want to meet you." the person replied not wanted to meet or talk anymore.

"It's about gayatri. " Harshal said. The person stayed mum but harshal knew this person is not going to say 'no' to him.

But what he knew that what was person up to ?

So, hey guys. Here is the 27th chapter of our story.

What do you think who is this person whom harshal called for help ?                                                        make a comment about it ^_^

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^