New Job

"Hey !" gayatri said as she took entry in the office.

"hey girl !" neha said.

"Morning." gayatri said, neha nodded her head in yes.

"Done with preparation." harshal asked.

"Yeah, just have to take share this papers with students." neha said.

"Projector is also done with presentation." neha added.

"Okay, they will be here in half hour. I will take this call then. You both stay here." harshal ordered and went out of the room.

"Where is your office ?" gayatri asked.

"Do you wanna see ?" neha asked as gayatri nodded her head in yes.

They both came out of the room and went on the upper floor by stairs. Then they took right side to turn.

"This is my office !" neha said, they both took entry in the office

"It's beautiful." gayatri said.

"I came here last month with architects. I told them to design this office with my choices. I just wiped harshal's money in this. As I am going to be here for long period." neha said.

"You did ?" gayatri asked.

"Yeah, I just asked him that I want to design office by my choice." neha said.

"Good. I am impressed with this office." gayatri said.

"Glad, you liked it." Neha said.

"Guys, they are here." Harshal said.

"Okay." Gayatri said as they all came out of the office and went to down floor till the office. 

When they entered into the office, students got stand up and greeted them politely, saying 'good morning.'. 

Harshal came forward and said, "Good Morning guys. We are here for you to get placement in our company and got you a job with a nice salary. I will take my leave but gonna leave this two ladies behind. They will teach you all things and also will give you ideas about how work is gonna work. Thanks." 

Harshal came back to Neha and whispered into her ears,  'I am going out, keep eyes on gayatri and stay here. Handle everything.' 

"Will do boss." Neha said to harshal.

"Hey guysss." Neha said as she gestured them to have a seats.

"Prashant distribute this sheets between them and start the projector." Neha said.

"gayatri." Neha said to gayatri as she took a seat with laptop to handle projector.

"Yeah !" gayatri whispered, she came forward and stood between them.

"Good Morning !, My name is gayatri  "

"It's our first time to find students from other cities except Mumbai and we chose pune first. You all got selected to this campaign. We know you are all new here, so first we have distributed a simple work with you. Its written on the paper, check it out. You have two weeks, to understand this. Solve it with your knowledge and if you face any problem then you can come here any time to solve that. We will stay here for this two weeks to solve your problems and after this two weeks you will be placed in our new company here. And your boss will be miss. Neha. you will report her." Gayatri said. All students clapped for her with smiles.

"So guys, start your work from now. With in this one hour you have to conclude all the needs of user. You will work as team and will have report to me." This time neha said.

All students smiled at her and start to read their papers. It was definitely their first time for doing this, but they were giving their 100% to the job.

"We will catch you up in an hour."  Neha said.

"Thanks mam." All the students said.

"Good." Gayatri said.
They came out of the room and went to neha's office.

"That's wasn't that hard." Gayatri said.

"Were you stressing yourself." Neha asked.

"Little bit. I was doing this job after years." Gayatri said.

"Hey girl, you need to believe in yourself." Neha whispered.

"Coffee ?" Neha asked, she took phone to dial.

"Yeah." Gayatri whispered.

"Hey, grab two coffees and two chocolate muffins." Neha said to the peon.

"Muffins for what?" Gayatri asked neha as she kept phone back to the place.

"Someone needs to cheer up babe !" Neha said.

"Why don't you seat on the main chair." Gayatri asked, she noticed that neha was sitting beside her on another chair.

"Still not used to it." Neha whispered.

"Umm. Well first time when i sat on that chair. I was so nervous and was scared that how I an going to do that and all. But it feels so alright. You should do it. Just go, take a deep breath and sat down." Gayatri said encouraging neha.

"Umm." Neha looked at gayatri who nodded her head and forced neha to got up from the chair. Neha stood staring at gayatri, she pushed neha to the side of main chair. She took some steps and then went very close to the main chair.

"Just take a deep breath and sat down." Gayatri said,
Neha took a deep breath and sat down on the chair awkwardly.

"Good." Gayatri said.

"Still man." Neha said.

"There is always a first time for all the things." Gayatri said.

"Mam here is your order." Peon said as he took entry in the office and placed two dishes on the table.

"Here kaka (uncle)." Neha said as she gave money to peon.

"Keep the change kaka (uncle)." Neha said to peon as he smiled at her and went out of the office.

"So here is muffin for your bravery." Neha said.

"And for your bravery too." Gayatri said while referring the chair behind her.

"Yeah !" Neha said as both girls giggled.

"Ready for tomorrow ?" Harshal asked, he took entry into the office.

"Always boss." Neha said.

"And what about you ?" Harshal asked gayatri.

"Ready !" Gayatri said.

"And I see finally you sat down on said.chair. " harshal said mentioning chair.

"Yeah of course with little help of my friend." Neha said giving smile to gayatri.

"That's good news." Harshal said

So, hey guys. Here is the 51th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^