cabin changes

"You haven't changed your cabin. I saw that you changed architecture of building then why not cabin ?" Gayatri asked to harshal while looking at cabin which was same when she left the company.

"Actually, I tried to but couldn't made my courage to make it. It makes me feel that you are with me." Harshal said while looking at floor.

"Okay!" Gayatri whispered.

"Shona ?!" Surabhi said while entering into the cabin.

"Hey di!" Gayatri greeted her sister.

"Harsh, you are going to attend meeting right ?" Surabhi asked harshal.

"Yeah, I am and also gayatri also attending meeting." Harshal confirmed.

"Me ?" Gayatri questioned.

"Yeah, you are. I came with shreetej for you. He wasn't ready to let me come with him but any way I win and also he is attending meeting. Its company year's meeting." Surabhi said.

"We are going to discuss some point about our deals and agreements. We are working together for long." Harshal said.

"I understand but still. I haven't done my study for it yet." Gayatri said.

"Well, neha will handle everything and you are going to sit next to me. And we will only check our rates and value in market. And will discuss some point for future problems." Harshal said.

"Okay." Gayatri said knowing there is no way that he is going to let her go this time with this meeting.

"I am going now. Come fast and don't worry !" Surabhi said to gayatri and started to walk towards the door.

" di, why are you not wearing heels ?" Gayatri asked her di, she knew how her di is possessive with her attire and matching things. But here she is wearing sandles on formal attire.

"was not in the mood. Come fast, i am waiting for you." Surabhi said and went out fast.

"It was weird." Gayatri said as Harshal said.
"Its okay, don't worry! Come now we have to go."

Gayatri put her bag on the table and then active silent mode of her phone and looked at Harshal for next move. They both went towards the hall for meeting as they entered into hall, harshal motioned gayatri to sat down beside her.

"Its really feels nice that you are here with us misd gayatri." An elder man said who was in his late 50's.

"Thanks mr.umrani." gayatri said.

As they both smiled, an young guy come close to gayatri.
"Hi miss gayatri. I have heard a lot about you from my dad."

He said as gayatri looked confusingly to him, as Harshal said,
"He is son of mr. Chopra. He took over the businesses last year."

"Hi, my name is rishabh chopra. It was really nice meeting you." He said smiling at her.

"Yeah !" Gayatri said as the young boy went towards his seat and sat down.

"He was really nice guy." Gayatri whispered to harshal.

"Yeah !" Harshal said not wanted her to mention things about another guy.

"Good Morning guys !" Neha said to everyone as they smiled at her. A girl gave files and papers to everyone. She gave paper to gayatri as she read the paper, she saw the market value and the rank they had made in this years.

"Well let's start the presentation." Neha said as she turned on the projector.

She gave presentation to everyone and as per the habit gayatri started to make points. she discussed some topics with harshal but as this years company had made changes, she wasn't sure about the point she was picking out. But still harshal made note about her points.

After some minutes, presentation ends as neha thanked all of them. Gaytri smiled at everyone and shaked hands with them. She talked with everyone as they were happy she came after this Years, some of them pulled harshal's ear for the mistake he made but still they told him to keep her happy now.

"Shona.. Are you joining us for lunch ?" Surabhi said.

"Yes, what about you harshal ?"
Gayatri asked harshal.

"I am following you wherever you go." Harshal said as everyone laughed at his behavior.

"Okay then, we will have our lunch in our cabin." shreetej said as they thanked everyone for coming.

"Shona, let's catch up in the  evening, what about our favourite cafe." Neha asked.

"Well, I would love to. We will. After office hours ?." Gayatri asked.

"Yes boss, after office hours." Neha said.

"I will ask everyone to come and you will come with us, not with that mr.dumb ass." Neha said as she went outside.

Gayatri didn't knew, neha still hates Harshal like this. Neha was her best friend from school to college. She never let any other girl to be best friend with gayatri. Neha joined their company after her college time. She wanted to join the company soon with gayatri and harshal but because of family problems she couldn't. But the surprise was harshal was still keeping up with her and let her work even after gayatri left the company.

Gayatri went towards the harshal's cabin and had lunch with shreetej and surabhi. Surabhi was happy that her sister was getting along with them and trying to fit with them again.

So, hey guys. Here is the 45 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^