𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"They're so fucking ugly," Maya exclaimed as she watches the alien army fly through the portal above Stark Tower

"They're so fucking ugly," Maya exclaimed as she watches the alien army fly through the portal above Stark Tower. They were riding in flying chariots and carried energy rifles with a bayonet on the end.

Chaos ensued as the Chitauri unleashed blast after blast, blowing up cars and setting storefronts aflame. An explosion destroyed the windows of the top corner of high-rise buildings. Flames and stone rained down on the innocent New Yorkers on the streets below.

"We gotta get down there!" Maya ordered, as she winces at the sight of the destruction.

"Hold on!" Clint boomed as he flies the Quinjet further into the city. "Stark, we're on your three," Natasha called, "Headed North-East."

"What, did you stop for drive-thru? Swing up Park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you."

As told, Tony swoops down from above, crashing into several Chitauris. A few others followed quickly behind him. Natasha dishes out the machine gun and as the Chitauris fly past, she fires at them.

They fly above Central Station, towards Stark Tower. Up on the balcony, Thor and Loki were brawling. Clint notices Loki and seers. "Nat."

"I see him!" They bank the Quinjet to the left and rained fire down on Loki. Unaffected, Loki aims his scepter at them and shoots. The blast of energy hit them in the left wing, and the Quinjet erupted in flames. Clint tries to manoeuvre the jet with one remaining functioning wing, but they start to spin.

They started to drop out of the air as it passes over skyscrapers and then slammed into the street. With everyone okay, they unfasten their seatbelts and Natasha opens the ramp. They run out into a four-way street. Maya looks up when she heard a loud roar coming from the portal.

"Good god," she gasps as a Chitauri Leviathan flies out, along with thousands of Chitauris. From both sides, Chitauris crawl up the buildings, destroying them in the process. Some crash into the buildings and using their energy rifles, started shooting at innocent people.

"Stark, are you seeing this?"

"I'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" Maya turned her head as she heard screams from the other side of the street. Loki was flying in one of the Chitauri chariots, blasting and firing at the streets in a chain of explosions. The people were terrified, running away from him while looking over their shoulders.

"Guys!" Maya yelled, "There are people down there, they need assistance!"

Clint and Natasha were shielding themselves behind overturned taxis, shooting at the enemies, eliminating them one by one. One Chitauri lands close to Maya but she was quick to react. With one strong kick to the torso, it sent the Chitauri back a few steps. She swung her scythe upon it, slicing its head clean off.

"We got this!" Natasha said, referring to Clint and herself. "Go!"

Steve runs off together with Maya. They race over to the plaza as they jump over dozens of exploding cars. Arriving at the scene, cops continuously fire at the chariots though it was rendered pointless.