Chapter 2

Hello! I pray that all of you are safe right now. Love yah!

Anna's POV
I'm cooking dinner when my father enters. "What are you cooking, sweetheart?" He ask. I flinched but held my ground and I look down. "Carbonara"

"Hmm..yum...after that you can go to sleep, okay" I didn't notice him coming close to me so when he touch my cheek, I step back. "Why are you stepping back?! Let me fucking touch you!!" He shouted. When I didn't move, he grab my hair and drag me to the living room.

"Kneel" he said. I just stood there crying. When he saw me not moving. He grab me and make me kneel. Then he get his belt. "Strip or I'll rip it for you" I did what I was told.

"You fucking slut! You should learn to follow my command. Understood?!" He yelled.

"Yes father" then he hit me with the metal part of the belt.

"You are my whore, and you are going to pleasure and entertain me. Understood?!" He yell again.

"Yes f-father" my voice crack a bit. He continue to hit me, until he got tired. "Go and clean up, you have school tomorrow" he said and left.

I stand up but I wobbled a little. I walk upstairs and take a bath and went straight to sleep to numb to even cry.

I woke up with a quiet house. I look around and saw that it is 5:30 in the morning. I quickly take a bath and go to school. You may ask me? Why am I still doing this. I don't know, maybe because I have no where to go, maybe because I'm to numb to feel anything. So when someone bully me, I don't care.

Maybe, if I die it will be over. So yeah it's good, they can kill me all they want, they're even gonna do me a favor.

I walk around numb and I didn't feel anything. I just go to my classes and tried to listen.

When the bell rings indicating that the school is over. I stand up and walk out. I'm nearing the school doors when someone push me, causing my books to fall. I look up and saw Tiffany with her friends.

"Look who's here, the famous Anna" her crew snicker at what she said.
"Your all stress right, you can beat her. No one is around and she's worthless, so go ahead"

One of the jock walk towards me and touch my cheek. I flinched and back away from them.

"She's beautiful, can I fuck her" he said. "Go ahead" they drag me to one of the empty classroom. I tried to fight them but they are too strong and they ended up punching me.

They hold me down while the Jock lower his pants and make me suck his cock. I gagged and tried to move away but they held me down. He started thrusting roughly and grab my hair making me suck all of him. I just cried and scream but no one heard me or help me. Then I feel him twitch and cum to my mouth. He pull away and fixed himself.

"That's good" he said. I spit out his cum and cry silently.

"Are you done? Let's go before somebody saw us" Tiffany said.

"Nobody should know about this, okay?!" She yell and I just nod. Nobody would even believe me.

After a while I stand up and tried to walk straight home. And I succeeded. Then I collapse at the sofa.

I know short chapter and I'm sorry but the next one will be a good one.
Thank you and love yah!!!