Chapter 30

Anna's POV
I was woken up from my slumber when someone dump a water on me. I open my eyes and look who's the culprit.

"Who the he- Tiffany?" Why is she here? I'm confuse. "Hello there! You know I'm enjoying the view of you all lock up and no one to save you" she smirk. I glare at her, "Xander will save me and if he find me, he will kill all of you!" I shouted.

She laugh at me and said, "You really think Xander will save you? He will never find you here!"

"Just wait, I know he will come for me!" I said with confidence. I know he will.

"Anyways, I'm here for revenge" she said going somewhere. She came out with a whip. My eyes widen, oh shit!

"Please no!" I tried crawling away but my feet are chain up. They must have chain me up while I'm sleeping. "You can't go anywhere" then she whip me.

I keep my mouth shut not letting any noise out. I don't want to satisfy her with my screams. "You'll cry soon, you will not last long" she taunt.

She keeps whipping me until she got enough and walk towards somewhere. She came back with a bat. Oh please no! I don't know if I can still handle that! She hit me with it which makes me scream. She hits me multiple times until I pass out.

I wake up and tried to move but my body hurts. Then I heard the door opens, Alfonzo comes in and squat in front of me. "I'm sorry for what she did, she's just very mad at you" he caressed my cheeks but I avoided it.

"Look at me" I didn't listen, "I said look at me!" I still don't listen to him. He grab my jaw harshly and make me look at him. "You're stubborn, let's see if you're still like that when you see her. Drag her in!" I look towards the door and cry at the sight.

It's Adrianna, she has bruises and her clothes are rip and dirty like mine. "Let h-her go!" I shouted as I tried to walk towards her but I was too weak to move.

"L-Let her go p-please!" I plead him with my teary eyes. I would do anything for her, anything. She's like a sister to me and I come to love her as my sister.

He look at me with those evil smile, "What if I don't want to?"

"P-Please! I would do a-anything!" I plead him as I look at Adrianna.

"Anything?" He taunted. I close my eyes and said, "anything, just p-promise me you'll l-leave her alone"

"Okay then, put her back in the cell and tell everyone to do not interrupt" the boy nodded and drag Adrianna out.

"Let's start" He started unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down. My eyes widen realizing what he wants to do.

"Now open your mouth" A tear fell down from my eyes as I do what he tells me. I'm sorry, Xander. It's for your sister. I'm sorry!

He enters his dick in my mouth and thrust in and out. I just cried helplessly. "Yess, oh fuck!"

After multiple thrust he comes in my mouth and some of it in my face. He kneels down and kiss my neck and left hickeys. "P-Please stop" I cried.

"Why would I? I'm still enjoying it and I've been craving you since the day I saw you at the masquerade ball" he continue going down and rip my clothes.

"S-Stop! P-Please" I crawled away from him but he pull me towards him and pin me down which makes me scream in pain. He lean in to suck and bite my nipples hard. "No! P-Please s-stop!" I tried fighting back but it's no use, my body is just numb at this point.

"So beautiful! And so delicious!" He said and started going down. He rip all my clothes and now I'm naked in front of him. I tried covering my body by curling myself into a ball but he pull my legs and put some weight on it.

"Your mine now!" He was about to insert his cock but someone shouted. "Boss! We have enemies!"

"Shit!" He stand up and put his pants back on, "stay here, I'm gonna finish what I started later" then he go out and lock the door.

Please be Xander, please save me here...

Xander's POV
We are now a few meters away from their warehouse where they keep my sister and my princess.

"You all know the plan, right? I want my sister and my fiancée safe. Alfonzo, his sister and Drew in our cells. Do you understand me?!" I tell them. We find out that Alfonzo have a sister that is one of those bitches who hurt my princess. And apparently his sister is somehow have something to do with this. I hope my princess and my sister is safe cause if they're not hell will rain on them. They all nodded and waited for my command.

"Snipers, go" they all shoot silently at the guards that are outside patrolling. We carefully and quietly walk forward. "Some of you go to the back entrance, some of you to the sides" all my men go to what I said and now they have nowhere to go. "In the count of three, we go in and the ones that I assign to stay outside, should be in high alert"

"1...2...3..Go!" We all go in and shout at anyone that is not on our side.
Some of my men go up and we go down. We carefully walk in and as we look at the cells I heard footsteps then Alfonzo came into view. "Get him!" Adriano and two of our men run after him. We continue looking for my sister and Anna.

"Sir! Adrianna is here!" I look at Aaron and signal him to go get Adrianna while I look for my princess.

"ANNA! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I didn't hear any response and I started worrying. There is one last cell that is at the end. Please be there...

Ooopppsss! Let me cut that. Hehehe😈 see you at the next chapter! Love lots!😘💜