Chapter 26

Good day to everyone! I hope you guys are happy and safe. Enjoy the chapter!

⚠️Warning⚠️ (I know another one, just enjoy😉)

Anna's POV (time skip: the day before the ball)
Tomorrow night is the ball, me and Adrianna already bought our gowns. We decided to do each other's nail today and I'm waiting for her.

I see her approach me, "finally!" She just laugh and go off to somewhere and go back with a bag.

She settle it down on her bed and open it. It's full of nail polish and other things.

I pick my color which is red with glitters and she pick the blue with glitters. We paint each other's nails and talk about things. When we're done, we watch at Netflix for 2 hours before I decided to go.

I wave goodbye and walk towards mine and Xander's room. I enter and walk to the bathroom to take a bath.

After that I sleep for about an hour and wake up when I feel someone kiss my head.

I open my eyes and look for him, I see him at the closet changing clothes.

"Please, stay by my side tomorrow" he said. "Why?" I ask.

"I don't trust anyone, as you know, every mafia family and allies are there. Some of them are trustful but some are not so please stay by my side" he plead looking at me with worried eyes.

I walk towards him and hug him, "Stop worrying about me, it's going to be fine and I promise, I'll stay by your side"

I kiss his chest and walk him to the bed, "we have a long day ahead of us, we should sleep" he nods and pull me closer to his chest. "Goodnight" I hum and instantly fall asleep.

I wake up when I feel someone kissing my neck. I open my eyes and look at my side. "Good morning, gattina" he said and kiss my lips. I push him away when I realize, I didn't brush my teeth yet. "What's wrong?"

"I didn't brush my teeth yet" I stand up and try to go to the bathroom. Keyword: try, but he pull my back and this time I'm on top of him. "Let me go, I have to brush my teeth then you can kiss me" I tried squirming around for him to let me go.

"D-Don't do that, and it's fine if you have morning breath. I still love you" I stop and look at him, "but it smells bad"

He shake his head no and kiss me again. I swear this guy never loses energy.

Our kiss turn into make out session. I pull his hair making space between our lips. I trailed open mouth kisses on his neck. He moan when I found his sweet spot. I smirk and suck it hard, leaving a dark purple hickey.

"Anna, we have a ball to attend to. Don't leave hickeys please!" I pull away and look at him innocently, "What do you mean?"

He flip us making him go on top of me. "My turn" he take my shirt off and kiss the top of my breast.

I gasp as he rip my bra, "Xande-Ahhhh" I moan as he suck my nipples.

His other hand trailing down to my already wet pussy. "You're already wet for daddy, hmmm"

When he said that, it sounded so hot. He pull my shorts and panty off me. "Xander, more please!" He stand up and pull me up with him then he lay down. "Sit on my face" my eyes widen, what? "What do you mean?"

"You'll see" I follow what he said and sit on his face.

I moan loudly when he flick his tongue on my clit. Gosh, I love this new position. It's just so hot! Seeing him eat me and me riding his face...What's happening to me? I'm not like this, but ever since we do it. I can't get enough of him, is it normal to be like this?

All my worries went straight out of the window when he finger me at the same time suck me. "Xander, fuck!" I grip his hair and pull his face closer. He groaned when I did that which send a vibration on my pussy.

"I'm c-close" he lick faster and suck harder when he heard that. "XANDER!" My body shake when I come.

He lick me clean and push me to the side. "Can you ride me?" He ask.

"I don't know how to" I look down shyly. "I'll guide you" I sit close to his cock and wait for him to tell me what to do.

He lift me up and enter me, both of us moan at the feeling. He stay still letting me adjust in his size.

I nod at him telling him I'm ready. He hold my hips and guide me up and down on his cock. After getting the hang of it, he lets go. I bounce on top of him, up and down on his large cock. "Just like that...ahhh" I continue what I'm doing as I slowly increase my pace.

"Oh fuck! That feels so good!" I feel proud that I can make him feel good. This encourage me to go faster and harder.

He started thrusting upwards making me moan. The room is filled with our moans and groans. Hearing our skin slap against each other is so hot.

I ride him faster meeting each thrust as I feel myself close. "I'm close"

"Hold it" then he thrust faster. I clench on his cock making him groan.
"Keep doing that!"

"Anna, let's come" right after he said that, I come. We scream each others name so loud that I'm sure it can be heard outside. I collapsed on top of him, breathing heavily.

We stay like that until he carries me to the bathroom. He settle me down on the bathtub and turn on the water. When the water is enough, he turn it off and put bath bombs. He sit behind me and stay silent, the kind of silent that is peaceful.

When the water is getting cold, we stand up and take a shower. After that we go back to bed and fall asleep.

I wake up for the second time today. I look at the time, it's 12 pm.

I look beside me to see Xander still sleeping, "wake up, we still have to eat and get ready for the ball"

"Hmm, 5 minutes" then he turn the other way. I decided to wake him up after cooking. I stand up and put on decent clothes, then I walk downstairs and cook brunch for us two.

I was cooking when I heard Drew talking to the phone. "Yeah, I know...bye" then he came out and saw me. "Oh hey Anna are you here for a long time?"

I shake my head no, "I just got down, I'm cooking for Xander and I's brunch" he nod and walk away.

Weird! I just ignore him and continue what I'm doing. When I'm done, I get a tray and put our food in it. I walk upstairs with it and open the door to our room.

"Xander, food is here" he open his eyes and sit up. I settle the tray in the bed and sit beside him.

We are eating when I question him, "Do you notice anything weird about Drew?"

"What do you mean?" He ask still munching on the food that I prepared. "I don't know but my instinct doesn't trust him for some reason" I honestly told him.

"I know him for a long time, you'll get around him. Now, let's just eat" he smile at me, "when is your birthday?" I ask. "Three months from now" he shortly replied.

We eat silently after that but I just can't help but think that something is wrong. If his birthday is three months away from now then what does he mean by a plan. Something is not adding up...

Well...that's it for the day. I hope you like it and have a nice day! Love lot's!😘💜