Chapter 28

Hola! Christmas is close, I want to ask you. What do you want for Christmas? Me, I just want this to end and a new phone.

Anyways...I hope you guys are fine and enjoy!

Anna's POV
Oh my gosh! He's proposing to me. I can't believe this. I feel myself tear up when he said his speech.

"Will you marry me, Annalyse Rose Francois?" Then he pulled out a ring that looks like a rose with a ruby at the middle. There are leaves at the side with diamonds on it, the band is gold.

I gasp at how beautiful it is

I gasp at how beautiful it is. I can't help but cry in tears of joy.

"I don't want to let you go either. Yes! I'll marry you! I love you so much!" He stand up and put the ring on my finger. I look at it in a second, before pulling him into a kiss.

They all shouted but I block them out. It's mine and Xander's moment. I kiss him passionately and he kiss me back with the same passion. He pull me closer to him, "Congratulations, son!" We pull away when his parents come and greeted us. "I can't wait for the wedding!" Mom said hugging me and Xander.

"Brother, I can't believe you're getting married" they did a brotherly hug. "Congratulations, sister! I can't wait to pick the wedding dress with you" she hug me and we both admire the ring. "It's beautiful..." she said.

"Thank you sister for arranging everything" Xander came and hug his sister. "Wait, you guys plan this?" They just nod and Adrianna excuse herself.

"I can't wait for you to have my last name, Mrs. Harrington" I smiled, "May I ask, why this ring? Why is it like a flower?" I'm very curious, I want to know the reason.

"That's actually a rose, first, it's your name and secondly, you're like a rose with thorns. You've been through a lot and if I'm gonna describe you as a flower, it will be a rose. Beautiful and strong. Why red if you ask? Well you're a fast thinker, strong-willed, competitive and rational. Things I love about you" I can't help but feel touch about what he said.

"I love you" I said and kiss his neck. "I love you too, amore"

Unknown POV
"What the hell? She's mine! How dare he?! Just wait, you'll be mine in just a few hours!" I said while watching them from afar being congratulated by guests.

"Boss everything is ready, we are just waiting for your command" one of my man said. "Good, we can't fail. She's mine and what I want I get it. Inform everyone that we are ready. Let's get this started" I tell him.

Anna's POV
A lot of people congratulate us and wish us the best for our relationship. I can see a lot of girls are jealous but I ignore them. He's mine now and no one can take him away from me.

"Can I go to the comfort room for a minute?" I ask Xander. "Wait! Take Adrianna with you...ADRIANNA!!" He said.

"Yes, brother?" She ask looking at the both of us. "She wants to go to the comfort room, can you go with her?" She nods and we both walk towards the comfort room.

"I still remember the day when Xander said, he doesn't want to be married, mommy and daddy laugh at him and said when he found someone he will fall in love with. You'll do anything to marry her and they're right" we both laugh at what she said and continue walking.

When we enter the comfort room, I can feel someone staring at us. I look around to found no one is looking at us. I just ignore it but I can still feel it.

We finished our business and we go out. We are walking towards Xander and the others when suddenly the lights turn off. Everyone gasp including the both of us. Then I feel someone at my back.

I was about to turn around when that someone put a towel on my nose. I tried not to inhale it but I can't hold my breath for so long. Then I succumb to sleep.

Xander's POV
I was talking to my mafia allies when the lights turn off. Immediately my hearing and feeling sense is on high alert. I heard everyone gasp.

Then suddenly it hit me, Adrianna and Anna. I need to find both of them. As I was about to step down the stage the lights turn back on. "Aaron and Adriano, find Adrianna and Anna. I'm worried, they are in the comfort room" they both walk towards the comfort room while I stay there and look around trying to find them but I can't see them.

"Xander, are you sure they are in the comfort room. Cause when we check they are not there" Aaron said. My eyes widen, "find them! I want them in front of me now!"I shouted. "Yes, Don"

"What's happening?" My parents ask worriedly. "We can't find Adrianna and Anna"

"WHAT?!" My father shouted. "Oh please no!" My mother turn and look at dad.

I dialed my security team, "No one is to be let out until I find Adrianna and Anna. Check the cctv to find them, NOW!" I boomed.

"Is something wrong Don? Can we help?" My allies ask me. "Can all of you check around and try to find my sister and my fiancée?" They all nod and dial someone on their phones.

"Don't worry I'll find them father and mo-" I was cut off when my phone rings, I excuse myself and answer it.

"Do you find something?" I ask. "Yes sir, it's better if you see it for yourself" I hang up and about to go when mother and father stop me, "we are going with you" I just nod and let them follow me.

We walk towards the security room silently. I open the door and go closer to see what happen. This idiots think that my CCTVs doesn't have night vision, they are stupid.

They play the video, the video show the timeframe before the lights turn off. I saw them walking towards us and then the lights turn off. I see both of them look around and then 2 men put a towel on their nose, I'm guessing it's a chloroform. They tried to fight back but after three minutes they pass out. They lift them up and carry them out then the lights turn on.

"If I find them, I will fucking kill them. Aarrrgghhhhhh!" I punch the wall multiple times until my knuckles bleed.

"Calm down, brother" I look at my brother that I didn't even notice enters the room. "HOW CAN I FUCKING CALM DOWN WHEN THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS KIDNAPPED RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSE?!?! I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING! FUCK!" I shouted throwing the tables and chairs in there.

"That's enough" My mother holds my wrist, "we will find them got it" I nod and hug her.

After that I compose myself and promise that I will not stop until I find them.

Well...I hope you like it. Love lots!😘💜