Chapter 13

Annyeong!!! I'm back with another update! I'm gonna give this quote that this group said.

"There's a beauty in everything, just not everybody sees it"
-Jimin

Anna's POV
"Finally you're home! Mom,dad this is Anna the girl that I've been talking about. Anna this is our parents, Katerina and Augustine" she said enthusiastically.

"Good evening, Mr and Mrs Harrington" I said bowing. "Dear, no need to bow and don't call me Mrs. Harrington I feel old. You can call me mom"
She smile at me warmly.

"Same with me, call me dad instead. Welcome to the family!" I look at their dad who is also smiling at me warmly.

"O-okay, m-mom and d-dad" I said shyly. "Mother, Father, Long time no see! why didn't you call, we could have prepared something for you" Xander said while hugging his mother.

"We want it as a surprise and we want to meet Anna, Adi keeps on talking about her, when I call her everyday" Her mom replied.

"How about I cook something for everyone?" I volunteer. "Sure, sweetie. I'll help you, Are you coming, Adi?

"Yes mom, I'll come!" She said running to us, "we'll be back" mom said.

We walked towards the kitchen and get the ingredients ready. I cook two Italian dish and one Korean dish which is Chicken Scallopini, Italian Ribeye steak and Samgyetang. Mom did the dessert which is Lasagna and Panettone. And Adrianna make some mango smoothies. We set the table together with the maids and put the food at the table.

"Boys! Food is ready!" A minute later, they all come in and sit at their sits. We pray first and we dig in. I look at their faces and hope to have good reactions from them. "Who cook this?" Dad said. "Anna cook all the dishes. I bake and Adrianna made all the smoothies" mom said.

"It's delicious! You should consider on having a restaurant" Aaron said. "He's right, uhhh! Can you cook more for us?" Adri said looking at me with a puppy dog eyes. "Sure! Do you guys have any request?" I ask them.

"Can you cook samgyeopsal?" Adri requested. "No, cook more Italian dish" Aaron argued. "Don't fight, I'll cook everything you two are saying" I tell them and put some food for myself.

"Really?! Yehey! Love you!" Adri said smiling at me. I smile at her and eat my food. After sometime, Xander get everyone's attention.

"I have a announcement..." Xander look at me and hold my hand. "Me and Anna is now official!" He said smiling brightly.

They all gasped, Adrianna is the first one to recover from the announcement and ran to me. "Finally! I have a sister!"

They all congratulate us and one by one they all go up to rest but before Adrianna go up, she whispered, "tell me the details tomorrow"

I can't believe I have a boyfriend now. I can't even believe that someone will like me. I feel someone wrapping their hands around my waist and nuzzle their head on my neck.

"Xander, what are you doing?" I ask, "nothing, can I just be sweet towards my girlfriend?"

"Hmmm...you smell nice" he said still with his head at my neck. "What do you mean? I just cooked a while ago and I must smell horrible. Let me go, I'll just take a bath" I said as I unwrap his arms around me. "What? No, it's fine. Stay I want to hug you longer" he whine.

We stay still until I beg him to let me go so that I can take a bath. "Ok fine, but will you come to room after?"

"Sure, if that's what you want" I said, I mean why not he is my boyfriend now. Gosh, that feels unreal saying that I have a boyfriend. "See you, Bella" with that I walk upstairs but I bump into someone. I stumble and look up to who is it.

"You freaking slut! How dare you stole him away from me!" If you guess Georgia then your right. "What do you mean? You and him is never a thing! He's mine now!" I stood up and grab her hair. "Don't threaten me! You know I can talk to him about this and let's see where you end up" with that I walk away. I ran to my room and close the door behind me.

What was that? Did I just say that? I smile to myself because I finally have the courage to talk back. I skipped my way to the bathroom and did my business. I wore my night clothes and go to Xander's room which is across his office. I knocked twice before entering.

"Xander, where are you?" I ask when I didn't see him in his bed. "I'm at the closet!" I heard him shout from the closet.

I walk towards his bed and sit on it. His room is big and luxe. The theme is white and black. I love it! I lay down his bed and wait for him. His bed is way bigger and comfy than mine. I could lay here for days and not even complain about it.

"Princess, it seems you like the bed" he said exiting to his closet. "How can't I? Your bed is way comfier than mine" I said. He chuckle and walk towards me. He lay beside me and hug me from behind. "You don't know how long I wanted to do this with you" he said while nuzzling his head at my neck.

After a few minutes, I started humming one of my favorite Korean song. Spring day, the meaning of the song is what catches me. It's about moving forward. And I love it.

I started singing the lyrics in Korean,

Heogongeul tteodoneun
Jageun meonjicheoreom
Nallineun nuni naramyeon
Jogeum deo ppalli nege
Daheul su isseul tende

Nunkkocci tteoreojyeoyo
Tto jogeumssik meoreojyeoyo
Bogo sipda (bogo sipda)
Eolmana gidaryeoya
Tto myeot bameul deo saewoya
Neol boge doelkka (neol boge doelkka)
Mannage doelkka (mannage doelkka)

"I don't understand what you are singing but your voice is beautiful" he complemented.

"Thank you! That song is a Korean song. It's one of my favorite, because of the meaning which is about moving forward" I explained.

"You love Korean songs?" He ask. "Yeah, people think that those type of songs are weird and that we don't understand it. There is a caption that you can turn on so you'll be able to understand it! The thing is, their songs has a lot of meaning in it. It talks about love yourself, being confident to who you are and a lot more good morals and lessons. People judge what they hear, even though they still don't know what it is" I said thinking about how people judge nowadays. "For me, music has no language barrier" I added.

He stay quiet for a few minutes until he spoke, "this is the reasons why I started liking you, your so thoughtful, kind and logical"

"Hmmm...really?" I ask. "Yeah, now let's sleep"

"Okay...Goodnight" I said sleepily. "Goodnight, sleep well" he kiss my head and with that we fall asleep.

This chapter is kinda my comfort zone, because I love Kpop and people judge me because of it. The thing is I don't care! So yeah, say what they want. I'm just gonna do what I love and doing my own business. I hope you have a nice day! Love lots!😘💜