Chapter 6

I'm back with another update, I hope you'll like it!

-Don't let others step on you-
Anonymous

Anna's POV
Adrianna literally drag me to every store in this mall. What I mean by every, I mean all of the stores. Gucci, Louis Vuitton, you named it.

It's very tiring but it's fun to finally do the things I can't before. But the fear of my father finding me is still there. Every once in a while I keep looking at my back cause I feel like his here somewhere. I'm getting paranoid.

We are eating in the food court when Adrianna said that she will go to the comfort room for a while, I nod and look at her as she disappear. For the first time since my mom, I had fun. I wish it would stay like this.

But it didn't cause I see Tiffany walking this way with her friends. I bow my head and trying not to get notice but luck isn't on my side.

"Look who's here the bitch! What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?" She ask. When I didn't answer, she grab my hair.

"Answer me bitch!" I grab her hand that is holding my hair and try to loosen the grip she has.

"Are you mute or what? Fucking answer me!" With that she push me away but when she did that my head hit something hard causing my vision to blur.

"What the hell is happening here?!" I heard Adrianna. "Anna! Are you okay? What did they do to you?"

"I'm okay, it's my fault I didn't answer her question" I said while holding the back of my head."No, it's not! It's none of their business, if you answer or not!"

She look up and glare at them, "Go away before I fucking hurt you!" With that they all ran away.
"Come on, let's go home so we can look at your head"

"No need, I'm fine" she look at me like I just grown a second head. "Are you crazy? It's fucking bleeding and it's okay?!"
I look at her then my hand that's on my head, and indeed my head is bleeding.

She just shake her head and drag me outside the mall. After that we head home.

When we enter the house, Adrianna shouted "Alexander!". Later on we heard footsteps and there he was with Aaron and Adriano. "What the fuck happened to her?!" He shouted angrily which made me flinch, he walk towards me and look at my head, "Can someone hand me the first aid kit and call Dr. Blake" Aaron hand Alexander the first aid kit and instantly call Dr. Blake.

Alexander carefully put bandage on my head and while his doing that, Adrianna keep taking pictures. Why is she taking pictures? I'm confuse, "Adrianna, why are you taking pictures?" I can't help it, I have to ask.

"Nothing!" Then she keeps giggling. Is something funny?

"Just ignore her, how are you feeling?" I look at him and smile, "I'm fine, thank you"

"Who did this to you?" I look away, "Someone from school"

"Why did they did this to you?" Before I can answer, Dr. Blake enter the house. "What happen to her?"

"I don't know, I'm still asking her" they both look at me, "what happen?"

"Tiffany saw me in the mall and she thought that I was stalking her. She ask me if I'm following her but I didn't answer her, so she push me. When she push me, my head hit the corner of a chair. Then Adrianna came, that's it. It's not a big deal" I look up at found them gaping at me.

"What the fuck! It's not a big deal?! She fucking did that to you and it's not a big deal!" Dr. Blake come close and started fixing my head. While Alexander just glare at the wall.

After that, he said I should go up and clean myself which I obey. When I'm in my room, I carefully take a bath and look at the mirror. I look at the scars that I have in my back, the scar at my waist and the scar I have below my breast. I look so ugly. this is the reason why I keep remembering what my father did to me, because of this scars. I hate myself, I bet no one will ever like me. I look so disgusting. I look away and put some clothes on.

When I came down, I immediately run inside the kitchen and started helping. I'm gonna make some Spaghetti Bolognese and Graham cake. I really like cooking that's why I know a lot of dishes but I learn a lot from my mom.

I'm almost done when I heard whispering, "That girl is super close to Madam Adrianna and Don Alexander. Don Alexander even threaten us that if we hurt her, he will kill us"

"What?! I bet she's just a gold digger, she wants the money. Plus look at her she's so ugly, Don Alexander won't like her. Georgia is much more beautiful than she is" with that they both walk away.

They are right, I'm ugly. I don't deserve to be here , but I'm not a gold digger! I finish what I'm doing and started getting the food ready. I walk out the kitchen and walk straight to the dining, there I see all of them.

I look down and started serving their food but Alexander stop me, "What are you doing? You should sit with us, you don't need to serve"

"But Don-" he look at me and said, "Don't call me Don, I prefer Xander and please take a sit. No buts"

I just sigh and take a sit where he told me to yesterday. We started eating quietly until Aaron speak.

"So tell us about yourself, Annalyse" I look at up and saw all of them are looking at me.

"My full name is Annalyse Rose Francois and I'm 19" and then I continue eating.

"Tell us more" Adrianna said. "What do you wanna know?" I said with a soft voice.

"Anything, like what's the name of your mom, what's your favorite color? And etc" she said enthusiastically.

"Okay, My mother's name is Hannah Liz Francois. My favorite color is Black and Gold, Black for me is a calm color and gold is a modern and classy color. I love modern and classy things! I'm graduating senior high school and someday I want to be an architect. I love cooking and baking, Favorite food is Lasagna and Carbonara. That's all I can think of..." I know I'm rambling but I can't help it I'm nervous, it's my first time being ask about myself. I don't have friends or any siblings so I don't talk about myself much.

"Do you have a father?" Adriano ask. I look down and keep quiet, what am I going to say? That my father rape me that my father abuse me. I didn't know that I started crying until Xander lift my chin up and wipe my tears.

"I'm sorry, my father... I-I can't, I'm sorry" with that I run upstairs and lock the room.

I sit at the bed and cry until I fall asleep.

Poor Anna! She don't know what to do. If you were in her place, are you gonna tell them? Or not?
Comment your answer. Thank you for reading! And love lots!😘