Chapter 15

Good morning, afternoon or evening to everyone!!! New chapter! I hope you like it!

Anna's POV
It's Tiffany...the hell! "You're fighting back now, huh?" Tiffany yells. "What the hell is wrong with you? I never did anything" I tell her.

"That's it, you're just a sore loser, disgusting and ugly!" She said. "You will never effect me anymore! I already changed, I'm not the old Anna that everyone knows, I'm the new Anna now!" I tell her. "You bitch!" With that she punch me. I stumble back but I regained my balance quickly. I punch her and kick her until she fell to the ground.

"What the hell is happening here?!" The principal shouted. "Help me! She punch me, I never did anything to her but she hurt me!" Tiffany said making it look like it's my fault.

"You liar!" Adrianna yell behind me. "You grab her hair first not the other way around!" Ali said back. "Is it true, Ms. Gilmore?" The principal ask her. "No it's not everyone can agree with me, right?" She look at everyone and everyone nod at her. "Okay then, you four, office now!" The principal point at us four. So now it's our fault! What the fucking hell?!

We follow the principal and when we pass Tiffany she smirked at us. We enter the office and the principal ask us to sit down. "What happened?"

"It's not our fault, okay! It's Tiffany!" Lei said. "But everyone agree that it is your fault" the principal said. "You know I don't tolerate violence in this school" he said. "Oh please! When I was bullied, what happened to that rule? Now it's applied to us!" I tell him. "You know what, you four are suspended! I need to talk to your parents" he said.

"You know what, I'll call my brother now" Adrianna said. After a couple of minutes, we heard a knock. "Come in!" The principal said.

They enter and I saw Xander and dad. "What happened now?" Dad ask. "This four girls are fighting another student, and everyone agreed but they are denying it" he explained.

"Is it true?" Xander ask looking at us. He's eyes stop on mine, "what happened to your face? Did someone punched you?" He said worried.

"Brother, remember the girl that I said hurt her at the mall?" Xander nod. "Well, she's here and she started the fight. She grab Anna by the hair and said a lot of things to her. Anna just protected herself, but Mr. Principal here didn't believe us!" Adrianna said.

"Are you okay?" Xander ask coming towards me and pull me close to him. I just nod and nuzzle my head in his chest.

"I know for the fact that they are saying the truth, but you won't believe it. Why don't we check the cctv in the cafeteria? To prove that they are saying the truth. And if they are telling the truth, they are not suspended but if not then you can suspend them" Dad said.

We check the cctv and there is the proof that we are telling the truth. "Okay, you're not suspended, I'm sorry for what happened" the principal said. "If this happened again, let's just say you'll not like it" Xander said.

With that we go out, "are you guys okay?" Dad ask. "We're fine, uncle" Lei said. "It's just Anna, she got punched" Ali said. "That girl is getting on my skin!" Adrianna said.

We walk through the corridors to see a lot of students at their lockers. "Hey, can we go to our locker first and drop our things there?" Ali ask. "Yeah, I mean I need to get something" I tell them. "Okay then, I'll wait for y'all outside" Dad ask.

We got to our lockers and get what we wanted. "Oh my gosh! He's so handsome" I heard Tiffany shouted. I turn around to saw her running towards us.

She rush to Xander and touch him. "Hello handsome! Do you want to hangout somewhere? Maybe at my house"