Chapter 32

Hello! I forgot to give a warning to the last chapter but this book is a mature one. There's a warning but you still read this book so I think all of you are fine with it? Anyways, have a nice day and enjoy!

After 1 month
Xander's POV
I'm at the register to pay for Anna's bills. We decided it's safe and best for her to be at the house. So we can see her anytime.

I walk towards her room with the doctors and nurses. Then they slowly transfer her to a stretcher and carefully put her in the ambulance car.

I drive with my car to the mansion with the ambulance behind me. We arrive safely and I lead them to where she will stay. It's the room across from me, where she slept before.

They settle everything, the cables, the oxygen then they leave. I sit beside her and hold her hands, "Please wake up, I miss you. I miss your eyes, your smile, your touch. I miss your blush when I complement you. Please..." I kiss her forehead and admire her until I fell asleep.

After 2 weeks
I want to build a house close here. Where Anna and I's family can live. But I want to build it with her. I'm buying the land next here and build a bigger gate around.

I know she will love it, the fact that we are close to our love ones. I smile at the thought of her smiling face.

I was interrupted in my thoughts when someone slam my door open. "Xander! Anna is awake!" Adrianna shouted. I quickly stand up and ran to her room.

When I open it, I see her looking around. "A-Anna?" I rush to her side and hug her. "I miss you!"

"What happened? The last thing I remember i-is..." I saw her hesitate, "what is it?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm s-sorry! I didn't stop him" I'm confuse, what is she saying? "What do you mean?" I sit beside her and hold her hand. "You can tell me everything, remember?" She take a deep breath and speak, "h-he touch me, h-he make me s-suck him. I can't stop him because I was so weak, Tiffany hit me with a whip and a bat that's why I can't fight back. I'm sorry!" She cried while I sat there and comfort her. I haven't kill them yet, cause I want to know what they did to my princess and now I know. They will beg me to give them mercy. I promise I will make them pay!

"It's fine, I still love you" I really don't know how to tell her about the miscarriage. "Anna...I have something to tell you" I rub her arms to calm her down before continuing, "y-you had a mi-miscarriage" I feel her froze beside me.

"What?" I look at her and kiss her lips. "Look at me...I'm here for you. I know it hurts but we will get through this" she nods and climb on my lap then cry. I just held her and rub her back.

After an hour she calms down and look at me, "we can still have a baby right?"

"Yes, we can...I love you" I nuzzle my head in her neck, "I love you too" then she kiss my cheeks.

We stay like that until I decided to give her something to eat. "Wait here, I'll get food for you" I go out and cook a simple lunch for her then deliver it upstairs.

I settled everything in the bedside table and sit beside her. "Xander, where are they?" She ask out of nowhere, at first I'm confuse but I get it. She's talking about Tiffany and Alfonzo.

"They're at the warehouse, all lock up. Why?" She look at me and I saw a tear fell. "I want to see them, I want to make them pay for killing our baby! And for what they did to me!" I see anger in her eyes.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to get hurt" I worriedly said. "Yes and I'm fine" then she continue eating.

We stay in silence and eat. When we're done, I wash the dishes and get some water.