Chapter 5

Sorry! I haven't updated in a long while. It's just that I take a little rest from writing. I hope you understand! Anyways, I hope you like the chapter. Love lots!😘

Anna's POV
After cleaning the dishes, I go ahead and clean the house. And let me tell you, this house is big!

When I start descending downstairs, I heard a voice, "Well...who do we have here?"

I turn around and meet by a boy. I think he's in his early twenties. And he looks handsome but not as handsome as Alexa- Wait! Where the heck did that come from?

"Stunned by my handsomeness? Oh darling trust me you're not the only one"

He's too cocky, that's just a no no to me. But still I don't know him, I should bow my head and excuse myself. So I did but he stop me.

"Wait! What's your name? Are you the new maid?"

Should I tell him my name? I don't trust him.
Before I can answer, Alexander save me.

"Drew! Stop it! She's not a maid and her name is Annalyse. Don't call her darling! And stop flirting!" He shouted.

"Okay, nice to meet you Annalyse." Then he wink at me and walk away.

I don't trust him, my guts is telling me his a bad guy.

I continue cleaning until night comes, I quietly walk to my room but Adrianna stop me. What's with these people stopping me.

"Anna!" I turn around, "why? Do you need anything? I can get it for you"

"No, I don't need anything, I just...Can I ask you a favor? Can we go for a shopping spree tomorrow?" She ask.

"I don't know...your brother.." what am I supposed to say?

Before any of us say something, Alexander walk out of his room then look at us two.

"What is happening here?" He ask with a eyebrow raise. "Can Anna go shopping with me? Please, pretty please!" Adrianna ask.

"Sure, if it's okay with her then yes" Adrianna face me and with puppy dog eyes she ask me, "please, go with me"

How am I supposed to say no to this? "Fine!"
"Yes! Thank you!"

"Okay, but you two should bring bodyguards with you. And Annalyse, here take my card. Use it to buy anything you want" then give me a black card, A FUCKING BLACK CARD! My eyes went big and immediately shake my head no.

"I can't ta-" before I can finish my sentence, Adrianna take it, "Don't worry, I'll take care of her and make sure she buy some clothes"

"Okay then, take some rest and go shopping tomorrow. Good night"
Then he left.

"Good night, Anna! See you tomorrow!" Adrianna smile at me and left.

Why are they so nice to me? Why aren't they hurting me like everyone does? This is confusing.

I enter my room and lock the door behind me. Soon after cleaning myself up, I fall asleep.

I woke up in my room at my old house. I sit up and look around, "it's just a dream, all of it is just a dream"

I stand up and quietly walk downstairs, be careful not to wake my father up. I'm making breakfast when I feel someone behind me. I turn around and there he is my father. I step aside and put distance between us.

"Why are you stepping away from me? Come here and please me" he walk closer to me and hold my wrist tightly.

"Father please let me go" I started tearing up.