Chapter 19

All projects are almost done and I'm so happy about that. One of my idols go live and this is what he said...

"Good job today,
Wish you luck tomorrow,
Rest well if you can"
-Jimin

Yeah...so I hope you have a nice day and enjoy!

Xander's POV
I wake up with my girl beside me. She's so cute when she's sleeping, so innocent and pure. I love this girl so much! Yes, I love her but I don't want to tell her that yet. I don't want to scare her.

Yesterday, she was so beautiful and sexy on her outfit, not that she's not everyday but I saw a lot of men there who has lustful eyes on her. I want to kill them all but I can't do that in front of her.

I didn't notice her wake up until she kiss my chin. I look down on her and immediately smile. She's just so precious, God! when did I get so lucky?

"Goodmorning, bambolina" I kiss her cheeks then her lips. "Morning" she groggily said.

"What are you doing today?" I sit up and pull her to lay on my chest. "Nothing, why?" She look up with those big brown eyes. "We are going on a date, I need you to dress something comfy"

"Where?" She ask trying to get information but no, not working on me. "You'll see" that's all I tell her"

"Oh come on!" She groan knowing that she can't do anything. I walk towards the bathroom and do my thing. When I got out, she's gone. I just hope she likes the surprise.

Anna's POV
I swear Xander is spoiling me too much! It's not that I don't like it, I don't want to get used to it. People will think that I'm just here for his money but I'm not.

I enter my room and decided to wear a white T-shirt and a shorts, I pair it with a big comfy beige jacket.

I quickly take a bath and go downstairs to cook a simple breakfast. It's just an bacon, hotdog and omelette, I also make a spaghetti.

At the time that I'm done, they are all at the dining room. "Good morning, everyone!" I greeted them with a smile. "Morning!" They greeted back.

After we ate, they went to several directions. Leaving me and Xander, "Come on!"

He hold my hands and we went to the garage. After picking a car, we immediately head off to wherever he'll take me.

After 1 hour, we arrive to what seems like an airport. What the hell are we doing here? He go out and come to my side to open the door. He pull me up and walk towards a black, white and gold airplane. "Why are we here?" I'm so confuse now.