Epilogue

I'm excited for the next book but I'm sad to say goodbye to this book. I hope you love the journey of Anna and Xander. Enjoy!

Anna's POV (after 10 years)
I just finish preparing all our things. We are going to Italy, where me and Xander went, 10 years ago.

"Mom! Is it beautiful there?" My 9 year old son ask. "Yes it is, you'll enjoy it there. Where's your sister?" I ask when I didn't see my 5 year old daughter with him.

"She's with Dad" he answered. "Okay, tell your dad that I need help bringing the bags" he nodded and kiss my cheeks before going out.

I can't believe I have 2 kids and I have another one coming. Yep, another one but Xander didn't know that yet. My son know about it because he comes in while I'm waiting for the test. I told him to be quiet about it and he nod.

My son's name is Luca Gabriel Harrington and my daughter's name is Adria Maxine Harrington. Xander and I have been married for 7 years. I take a year to rest from giving birth to Luca then we get married. When Luca turn 4 years old, I found out I'm pregnant.

Adriano, Drew and Aaron are already married. Adrianna is engaged. We all live close to each other. They expand this land and build their house around here. At the main house Mom and dad live there.

Harley, Drew's wife, Cassie, Aaron's wife and Samantha, Adriano's wife are all friends of mine and Adrianna. We all became close best friends. Harley is a shy girl, Cassie is a serious one but she's kind and loving once you know her, Samantha is a carefree, funny and happiest girl you'll know. We all share our stories, we all know the background of each other which makes our bond stronger. They are like sisters to me and I love them.

"What is your pretty head thinking? Why are you smiling?" Xander suddenly hug me from behind. "Nothing...just our family and friends" I smile at him and kiss him. He's about to deepen it when our children interrupt. "Ewww! Stop that! We want to go now" they squeeze themselves in the middle which makes me laugh. I laugh harder when I saw Xander's frustrated face, "that's what you get, you want more?" I tease him.

He glare at me but soften when he saw our kids. "Okay, let's go" he carry our bags while I assist my daughter in walking down the stairs.

Well this is gonna be a long day, that's all I think about when we arrive at the airport.

When they arrive at the island...
"Let's sleep first before doing anything else, I promise we will swim tomorrow" I tell the kids after riding the helicopter. They nod tiredly and walk towards me. "Go take a quick bath and sleep, I'll just help your sister" he nods and walk upstairs. "Your room is on the left!" I yell.

I quickly bath my daughter and tuck her in the bed next to her brother. After a couple of minutes they fall asleep and I walk out.

I enter our room and saw Xander at the balcony. I hug him from behind and look at the stars.

"Thank you for giving me our children. Thank you for making me the happiest man" he suddenly said. I walk in front of him and hug him. "Thank you for making me the happiest woman and Thank you for fixing me" he kiss my lips passionately and lean his head onto mine. "I love you" he said, "I love you too" I replied back.

I'm his broken queen but he fix me. I'll forever treasure and love them. Always remember that you are not alone. You're loved and don't let anyone judge you. You are your own person, no one can define who you are accept you.

This is the end, what the last paragraph says is true. It's from experience too, I just want to share it to you. Always love yourself!

Wait for the bonus chapters.

See you at the next book, love lots!😘💜