Chapter 33

This book is close to the end 😭😭😭. I just want to say thank you for your support and I appreciate y'all. Have a nice day and enjoy!

⚠️Warning⚠️ (super mature content down below. Read at your own risk 😉)

Anna's POV(after a month)
I'm laying on the bed and watching TV. Xander is gone and I think he's in one of his business. I'm fine now, I got over the fact that I killed someone. After that I tell Xander to train me in how to handle guns, knifes and hand to hand battle. It's been going for a week now. I've been learning a lot from Xander and Adriano. They are the ones who are teaching me.

I get up and wash up, when I come out I see Xander on the bed. "Hey, when did you get here?" I lay on top of him.

"Just now" he look at me and kiss me. I kiss him back with the same passion. We pull away and he said, "we are going somewhere, come on" he pull me up and walk downstairs. "But I haven't change" he look at me from head to toe, "I think it's fine, you're still beautiful" then he drag me downstairs.

"Wear this" he give me a blindfold. "Why?"

"Just wear it" I look at him before putting it on. I feel him carry me and walk towards somewhere.

After minutes of walking, he put me down. "Are we here?" I ask. "Yes, are you ready?" I nod.

He untie the blind fold and I was shock to see a big house. It's a modern and classic style of house. What I exactly like! "Do you like it?" I turn around and hug him, "Is this ours?" He nodded.

"Really?! Can we go in?" I'm so excited, "Come on" we go in and it's big on the inside. How come I never saw this? It's close to the other house and I'm happy about that. But I didn't see it, what?

He showed me around, the kitchen, living room, dining area, swimming pool at the back and the bedrooms. Our final stop is our bedroom. He open the door and I was shock. It's so big! "Wow! Thank you so much! I love you!" I kiss him passionately.

I pull away and sit on the bed. "It's fully furnished and everything is functioning well. We can live here anytime we want" he smiled.

"Can we transfer everything here? I want to leave here, it's my dream house!" He walk towards me and sit beside me. "Sure but I want to do something first..." he said in a low voice.

I turn to him and raise my eyebrows, "what is it?"

"This" then he kiss me. I hold onto his neck and kiss him back. We haven't done it for a while but I'm ready to try again for a baby.

I crawled backwards without breaking the kiss. "Hmmm...I miss you" Xander said while kissing me. "Me too" I take off his shirt and touch his torso.

I trailed down his neck and find his sweet spot. I bite and suck it leaving my mark. I push him down the bed and climb on top of him.

"You want to be in control?" He ask. "Yes, now just relax and let me pleasure you" I said in my seductive voice. I lean down and kiss his lips harshly. I bite it hard and suck on it.

Hearing him moan encourage me to continue. I slowly take off my shirt and bra. I see lust in his eyes as he stare at my breast. My nipples is getting hard by him just staring at it.

I lean down and suck on his nipples. "Fudge!" He shouted when I bite it. I just giggle and continue trailing down. I lick his abs while looking at his eyes. "You're so hot" he mumble as he watch me.

I take off his pants and underwear, his cock immediately stood up. "Baby is so hard for me" I look at him and slowly take off my shorts then my panty. "Stop teasing me!" He shouted, he was about to stand up but I warn him. "Where do you think you're going? Lay down!" I said with seriousness in my voice.

He gulp and lay back down. "Good boy" I walk towards him and hold his cock. I rub his tip and move my hand, up and down. I want to tease him, I don't want to put it in my mouth yet.

"Please" he beg as he thrust his hips up. "Please what?" I tease, I squeeze his cock gently and heard him moan. "Please, put it in your mouth! My cock needs you!" He beg as he close his eyes.

I smiled satisfy at his response. I climb on top of him and turn around. "Suck" I commanded. He doesn't need to be told twice, he instantly buried his face. He suck on my clit which makes me moan.

I put his cock inside my mouth and suck on it like a lollipop. "Anna~ like that..." he grip my hair and push my head down on his cock, making me choke on him. "Oh fuck!" He buckled his hips coming on my mouth.

I turn around and kiss him. "You're so good" he complemented.

I align my entrance on his cock but I didn't enter it yet. I grind on him and wait for him to beg. And sure enough he did, "Anna please put it in"

I grab it and slowly lower myself, we both moan at the feeling. I move up and down then grind. I repeat that pattern until he thrust his hips upwards.

I put my hands on his chest and bounce on him. "merda...cazzo! Continua Così" (shit...fuck! Keep going)

He hold my waist and guide me at the phase he wants. I bounce harder and faster on him until I come. "Xander!" I collapse on top of him.

"We're not yet done" he turn me around. Now, he's on top. He suck on my nipples and leave hickeys around.

He enter in me again and I moan because I'm still sensitive. I scratch his back as he fasten his pace. "Xander..ahhhh, fuck!"

He grab both my hands and pin it above my head then thrust in me in an animalistic pace. The room is filled with our heavy breath, moans and skin slapping. The sound is so erotic that it helps me reach my end.

I'm close but he stop, I was about to complain but he turn me around and slam to me behind my back. He's fucking me doggy-style.

His hands are now on my hips then one of it trail to my breast and play with my nipples. The other one is playing with my clit. "Xander! Faster, harder! I want to feel your cum in me"

He stop playing on my breast and pull my hair. He lean and growl in my ear, "Say it again! What do you want?!" Hearing him say that makes me moan, it's so hot.

"I want to feel your hot cum in me! Please make me cum!" I beg as I shake, I can't handle the pleasure it's too much!

I clenched my insides to signal him that I'm close, he thrust faster and harder if that is even possible. "Let's come together" with that we both cum. I moan as I feel his hot liquid inside of my womb.

I drop on the bed tiredly, I can't move. He lift me up and turn me around. "Did I tire you that much? But I want another round" I glare at him tiredly, "I-I can't even move, later please" I'm not even surprise that he's not tired.

He have a huge stamina when it comes to sex. We did a lot of rounds until I pass out. The last thing I feel is him coming in me.

I'm getting the hang of this, like really. Do you guys like the chapter? Well I hope you do. Love lots!😘💜