Chapter 9

Btw, this are some of the new characters...(The pictures are not mine and my book my characters but you're free to imagine who do you think they are)

Georgia

Dr.Blake

Alfonzo Gilmore(I know what you're thinking

Alfonzo Gilmore(I know what you're thinking. Yes, They are siblings, now just read)

Let's go back to the story, Happy reading!☺️

Anna's POV
I woke up from a nightmare, sweating and breathing heavily. It was my father hitting me in the basement. I can't forget those times because that's the reason why I have a lot of scars.

After I calm down, I decided to take a bath and wear a white tank top, white short and partnered it up with a pink jacket and heels

(I'm not good at describing clothes so sorry if I say something wrong)

I went downstairs and start preparing food, I wanna cook some Ossobuco and Truffles. After cooking and helping the maids to set the table, Xander call me to sit at the table. I just nod and sit beside him.

I look at them expectantly, Do they like what I cook? "Who cook this?" Adriano ask, I look down and shyly said 'me'. They all look at me, "Wow you cook like mom, I love it!" Aaron said smiling happily like a kid who got what he wanted in Christmas.

"I know right! When I first see her at the kitchen, and she hand me a plate of lasagna with Cannoli and let me tell you, it's heaven!" Adrianna said.

"Thank you!" I said happily, I'm glad they like it. I have mom to thank for that she teach me everything I know.

"Where did you learn to cook?" Drew ask, "My mom, she teach me Italian and American foods. We both like it, it's our bonding"

"Do you want to be a chef?" Xander ask, "Well no, I actually want to become a architect but I can't"

"Why not? I mean I could pay for it" he said, my eyes grew wide, "Really?! You would do that?"

"Sí, tell me where do you want to study?" I'm going to cry right now, my dreams are finally coming true. "She can study at my school, so that we can be together" Adrianna suggested.

"What do you think?" He turn to me, "I can study anywhere but are you really going to pay everything? It's already to much, you let me in your house, you bought me clothes and feed me"

His eyes soften and look at me in the eyes, "Of course, anything for my Queen"

I look at him confuse, "Queen? What do you mean?"

"Did I say Queen? I meant you, anything for you" and he look away.

"That's cheesy" Aaron said while laughing, "Shut up! No they're not! It's cute, okay" Adrianna said. I blush and just continue eating.

After eating, Xander calls me and tell me to go his office. I knock and wait for him to say 'come in'. I enter and look around. Wow his office is so beautiful, I like his style in furniture and the design of the office is magnificent.

"Take a sit" he said and point to the chair in front of him, "Why did you call me? Did I do anything wrong?"

"No, I just want to talk about your school. Tomorrow we will go there and start working on your papers. Then you'll start as soon as possible" he said, I look at him with tears in my eyes. "Thank you, thank you so much. You don't know how happy I am that my dreams are coming true" then I stand up and hug him.

I feel him freeze but I don't really care right now. After some time, I feel him hug me back. We stay like that for a couple of minutes. I pull away and smile at him.

After talking about everything school related, I excused myself and walk towards my room but somebody push me.

"Wow, you can really make everyone fall on your feet. Don't worry it won't last. Your not beautiful, your just a slut. Back off! Alexander is mine!" With that she walk away.

I stand up and walk like nothing happened, I'm already used to it.

Xander's POV
After Anna left, I immediately sort her papers for her school.

She's really something, I did my research to her and she have a father but I don't get why she don't want to come back to her father. I want to ask her but I feel like I'm interfering if I did. It's not that I want her gone, it's just that I'm curious.

Anna coming in the house just bring life to us and she get along to everyone. I'm starting to feel things that are new to me. I know it's dangerous but I can't stop it.

"Brother!!!" Adrianna shouted bringing me back to reality. "What do you want, Adi?" I ask a little annoyed. "Do you like Anna?" I look at her a little taken back that she ask me that. "What? No!"

"Oh please! Just tell me! I'll help you" she said.
Should I tell her? She said she would help me.

"Fine, you caught me. Now tell me how are you gonna help me" I said looking at her, interested.

"Finally! I knew it! Okay, first you need to ask her out! Over a coffee or something but don't overdo it. Anna is a simple girl. And if everything goes to plan, ask her out again" she said with a beaming smile on her face.

"Okay, I'll do it. Thank you" I said thinking about it.

"Welcome!" With that she left, leaving me thinking on how to approach Anna.

What do you think? I hope y'all love it! Love lots!😘