Chapter 12

I'm back!!! Hello everyone! This week is a free time for me but I have a ton of project to finish. I decided to have a break and update today. I hope you love this chapter!

Anna's POV
When I wake up, there's a flower at my bedside table. It's beautiful! I love purple and white roses. How did he know that? I notice a letter and read it.

I hope you like the flowers! Btw, I will take you somewhere later, 7pm. Just wear comfy clothes.
See you!
-Xander

I get up and do my morning routine, I decided that I would cook some Beef Bulgogi, it's a Korean dish. One of my favorites!

So I went downstairs and get the ingredients ready. While cooking, I heard someone entering. "Oh look who's here?" I heard Georgia said. "Oh, one of the bitches who wants to steal Xander from you" another maid said. "Didn't she know that you're the only one who Xander loves? Such a slut!"

"She's not even beautiful nor sexy, unlike you, you're perfect!" Another maid gushes. I feel them past behind me and whisper, "Pathetic" then they walk away.

I'm so used to this but I'm still hurt. I'm just gonna ignore them. I finish what I'm doing and set the table.

"What did you cook?" I heard Adri ask. "Oh, good morning! I cooked beef bulgogi, it's a Korean dish that I love!" I said smiling at her.

"You love Korean dishes too?!" I nod at her, "well, if not Italian dish then Korean dish, will be my choice"

"Ah! Same!" She said while pulling me to sit beside her. She took a spoonful and eat it, "umm, delicious" then she put a lot on her plate.

"Adri, Can you help me on something?" I ask, "sure, what is it?"

"Canyouhelpmedressupforthedate?" I ask in one breath. "What? Can you say it a little slower"

I sigh and said a little slower, "I said, can you help me dress up for the date?"

"Aaacccckkkkk! Xander finally ask you out!" She said. "Umm...yes, how did you know that it was Xander?" I ask.

"I just know! Now, what time is he going to pick you up? And how did he ask you?" She look at me with excitement.

"7pm and he ask me by putting a flower banquet with a letter in my bedside table" I answered one by one.

She look at the time, "it's now 11:30am, we still have a lot of time. Let me finish my food first, you should eat too"

We eat silently and after that she pull me to her room. "Slow down, we still have a lot of time"

"I know, that's why we're gonna watch a movie first then after I'll help you get ready. Now, come on!"
She make me sit and we binge watching in Netflix.

It's already 5pm when the movie ended, we watched 2 movies. The sleepover and Charlie's angels.

She immediately push me towards the bathroom and tell me to take a bath and shave. I did what she said and came out looking fresh.

"Finally! Now, let's get you doll up" She make me sit on her vanity and do my hair and make up.