Chapter 24

Hello! Another update, I hope you enjoy!

⚠️WARNING⚠️ SMUT!!! (Really? who follows this warnings? Not even me when I read one. But I warn you!)

Anna's POV
He open the door and settle me down on the bed. "Are you sure you want to continue, because once I start I can't stop" he ask me with concern in his eyes. "Yes, I trust you to not hurt me" as soon as he heard those words, he kiss me while kneading my breast. My moans are muffled because of his mouth on mine. He trail open mouth kisses to my neck, to my chest and to my breast. He look at my nipples before sucking it. I gripped his hair and pull it closer to my breast. "Xander...."

He suck, bite and lick my nipples while trailing his hands down. He push my panty aside and rub my clit. I moan to the new feeling. I didn't know that this is so good. I want more...his hands, his mouth on my body.

I didn't know what's happening to me but I don't care at this point. I lay down and gripped the sheets as I feel his finger enter my pussy. "piccola, sei così bagnata per me" (baby, you're so wet for me)

His Italian words turn me on more than ever. "Just speak Italian to me, it's so sexy...ohhh" I moan as he enter another finger.

I squirm as I feel a pressure building on my abdomen. "Come for me" I moan and dig my nails on the sheets. "così bello"(So beautiful)

He buried his head in between my legs and lick my cum like a thirsty man. I push his head on my pussy and moan loudly of the new pleasure I'm feeling. "Xander, more..." he hum which sends a vibration, making me moan. He enter his tongue in me and fuck me with it. "God! Fuck!" I arched my back when he lick me faster.

"hai un sapore così buono"(you taste so good)
He stand up and take off his pants and boxers, leaving him naked. I widen my eyes at how big he is. Is that going to fit in me? It's so big.

He walk towards me and pull me to him. "You like it when I speak in Italian? Hmmm?" I nod and pull him down. I suck on his neck like what he did to me, leaving purple marks on his chest.

He groans in my ear sexily, "ahh". I stop and admire his chest with my marks. "You're so fucking sexy, I can't take it any longer. Can I enter now?"

I nod, "please be gentle, it's my first time" he nods and pull my panty off. Then hold his cock to my entrance, rubbing it with the tip. Making me feel horny and hot. "Stop te- ahhh!" I scream when he enter his cock in me. It hurts like a bitch! I tear up and dig my nails in his back.

He stay still until I tell him to move. He slowly move in me making me moan from the pleasure. After a while, the pain is gone and all I can feel is pleasure. "Xander, faster"

"Ahhh...cazzo, sei così stretto"(fuck, you're so tight). He thrust faster and harder while moaning on my ear. Hearing him moan and groan on my ear is making me just want to release. It's so sexy and hot...oh fuck!

"Xander more, please!" I beg him to do something more. He lift my leg and put it in his shoulder. He thrust hard making me scream his name. "XANDER!" This is too much, I never knew that fucking feels like this.

"sì, urla il mio nome"(yes, scream my name) he said, it sounded so hot when he said that. I don't know what it means but I love it.

I feel a familiar knot on my stomach wanting to release, "I'm gonna c-come" I moan out. He fasten his pace and thrust to me harder, "Let's come together"

With that I scream so loud that I swear I heard the bird fly away. I release my cum then followed by his. He collapsed on top of me, both of us catching our breath.

"That feels amazing" he said while smiling. "Hmmm" I'm so tired to even move or speak so I just hum. "Is my baby tired?" He chuckle kissing my head.

I nod tiredly, he carry me towards the bathroom and put me in the bathtub. He wash me and himself then go out. He came back with a towel, he wipe me off and carry me back to the bed.

He lay beside me, both of us still naked, "Goodnight, amore" with that I fall asleep.

Xander's POV
I wake up in the morning with a smile on my face. I look beside me to see Anna sleeping peacefully.
She's tired so I didn't disturb her. I carefully stand up and go to the bathroom. I went straight to the showers then go in front of the mirror to brush my teeth.

I notice a lot of dark purple hickeys that my princess made. I chuckle remembering what happened yesterday, she looks innocent but she can be wild at bed. What did I do to deserve her? I don't know but I'm so lucky! I finish everything and went to the walking closet to put some clothes on. I decided to get our things ready so that when Anna wake up, she's just gonna take a bath and we're going to eat on the plane back to America.

As I was folding our clothes, I heard something fall. I rush outside to see Anna on the floor, I run to her and pick her up from the floor to the bed.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I ask with concern. "I'm fine, I tried to stand up but my legs are not cooperating with me and it hurts" I laugh and carry her to the bathroom. "Don't worry, I'll just carry you for now"

"But I don't want to burden you" I look up at her and smiled, "you are not burdening me, I love you and I would do anything for you" I see her blush and it's cute. "I love you too" she shyly said.

I wash her up and carry her to the closet and give her clothes to change into. I assist her with it and put her back on the bed, "wait here, I'm just going to finish packing then we can go" she nods and reach for her phone.

I finish packing everything including our necessities then I bring them down. I call the pilot and told him that we are ready. I came back up to carry Anna down and we waited for the helicopter.

After a few minutes, the helicopter arrives and I carry Anna in. We arrive at the airport and boarded our private plane back to America.

Yep I updated two times. I just want this out. It's the least I can do for y'all support. Love lots!😘💜