Chapter 14

Good day to everyone!!! I ooopppsss hope you like this chapter. (Song: Pretty savage by: Blackpink)

Anna's POV
I wake up in a empty bed, So decided to go to my room and do my business. What should I do today? Hmmm...I should cook for everyone. Yeah, I should do that.

I went downstairs and make some Bruschetta and casseroles. I also made some Hotteok and Korean burritos. While the maids are setting the tables, I make strawberry smoothies and chocolate smoothies. Don't ask me where I take all the ingredients from, the kitchen is always stocked with everything.

With the help of the maids, we take the foods and bring it at the table. After a few minutes they all come down and rush to the dining room. "What did you cook?" Aaron and Adrianna ask. "Go look for yourselves" with that they rush to the dining room and I heard them scream. "Thank you, Anna!" They shouted.

I just chuckle at them and rush to Xander when he come down. "Good morning!!" I greeted him. "Good morning, amore mio" he said and kiss my cheeks. "Come on, before the food becomes cold"

We walk to the dining together, mom and dad is also there. "Good morning mom and dad" they turned to me smile. "Good morning, sweetie"

We sit and began eating until someone came barging in. "You! How dare you steal him! He's mine!" Georgia came in drunk and walk to us. When she is near me, she grab my hair and drag me to the living room. She tossed me to the couch, "I hate you! You ruined everything!"

I stand up and look at her, "how many times do I have to tell you?! That I didn't do anything! He's not yours the first place!" I shouted back, I know that this is something new to me but I can't take it anymore. Adrianna is right I should fight back.

"Now you're fighting back, let's see where that take you!" She slap me and grab my hair. I hold her hand that is holding my hair and twist it. It make her let go of my hair. I slap her and push her to the ground. Before she can get up, I hover over her and slap her multiple times, "this is for hurting me!" I grab her hair and smash her head at the floor, "this is for the hurtful words that your saying to me!" I punch her, "and this is for claiming what's mine!"

I look at her all bloody and with that she loss consciousness. That's where I realize what I did. Did I kill her? I check her pulse and sigh in relief when I still feel it. I stand up and turn around. I saw all of them looking at me.

"What the fuck just happened?" Adrianna said still shock. "Did she just..." Adriano can't form any word while looking at the body that lay unconscious. "I'm so proud of you!" Adrianna suddenly said, she rush to me and hug me.

"You're right, I shouldn't let anyone step on me. I'm my own person, I just realize that when Georgia keep on hurting me physically and emotionally" I hug her back. Starting this day, I will not let anyone look down on me. I'm sick and tired of it.

"I'm proud of you, amore" Xander says and kiss my forehead. I smile brightly at them, "let's continue eating"

"Okay, you guys go ahead I'll just tell the guards to drag her out and throw all her things" Xander says. I look back at him, "don't do that" I tell him.

"Why?" He ask a little confuse. "Assist her out, pack her things and give it to her" I said, she hurt me but I'm not a monster. Like they say, "kill them with kindness"

He just nod and tell the guards what to do. I leave him there to handle it and continue eating.

Xander's POV
She's quite a girl, and I'm so happy that she's my girlfriend now. She's very kind, brave, smart, beautiful and many more things. She's just perfect!

I ordered the guards on what to do and leave them to it. I head towards the dining to see them eating and chatting. I sit down and continue eating with them.

Anna's POV
After eating, me and Adrianna get ready for school. I decided to change myself a bit. This is gonna take some practice but I will get use to it. I wear a black tube pair it with shorts and put on a camo jacket. I finish it with a beanie, black boots and a gold necklace. I curl my hair, put some mascara and lipstick.

I get out, try to look for Xander. I see him at his room fixing his tie. "Let me help you" I said and help him fix his tie. "There, I'm here to say goodbye. I'm heading to school now"

"Okay, take care!" With that he kiss me in the lips which shock me. That is my first kiss! "Hey are you okay?" He ask.

"T-that is my first kiss, you-" I didn't finish when he kiss me again. Oh my gosh! I don't know how to respond, this is my first time. I just try to mimick him and it work.

This time it's long and passionate. I feel him put his arms around me and I put mine around his neck and pull him close. He lick my lips, asking for entrance which I granted. We both fight for dominance but he wins because it's my first time. He started going down but we heard a knock.

"Anna, are you in-" Adrianna open the door but saw us. "Oops! Sorry! Continue what you're doing, don't mind me!" She close the door leaving us.

"I should go, before she leaves me" I said. "Go now, before I take you to my bed" he said. I blush so hard, understanding what he meant.

I immediately rush out, and went downstairs. I see Adri in the living room, "come on!" I pull him towards the car. We enter and the driver drive away.

When we enter the school, everyone look at me. "Look who's here, the disgusting nerd" one boy shouted. "How dare you-" I stop Adrianna, "let me handle this"

I turn towards the boy who shouted, to see the leader of the jocks. "If you qualified to the most handsome people on the earth, the world must be ending" I told him. He looks taken a back at what I said. Not expecting me to reply back. "Your getting brave now, are we?" One of the girls says.

I look at the girl and it's one of the sluts of the school "If that's what you call it, yes. But at least I'm not a slut like you" I see everyone stifling their laughs.

"You know what, rather than wasting my time on this. I'm just gonna go, you're not worth my time" with that I pull Adrianna with me and try to find Ali and Lei.

We find them at our lockers which is next to each other. "You won't believe what happened earlier!" Adrianna said to the girls. "What?" They ask.

"Anna here, just protect herself from her bullies. Gosh! If you see their reactions, it was so hilarious" Adrianna said while laughing. "No way! We're so proud of you!" They said and hug me.

"Btw, what makes you realize that?" Lei ask.
"Umm...it's Xander...when he said he likes me. I look at his eyes and it held so much sincerity. When he said the reasons why he likes me...it just give me the power to believe at myself and I wanna thank him for that" I said with a smile on my face. "That's our girl!" They said and giggle.

We walk to our classes and sit on our sits. After a few minutes, our professor enter and started the class.

(Skip: Lunch time)

We heard the bell ring, signaling the end of our third period. "Finally! Lunch! I'm so hungry I can eat anything at this point" Ali said, dramatically. "Oh shut up! You keep eating a while ago while we're at the class, how are you hungry?" Lei said. "It's just a snack, it's not enough" Ali responded.

"That's enough, we're going to the cafeteria now. So stop it" they both pout at me as we enter the cafeteria.

Everyone is silent, they all look at us. "Why is everyone looking at us?" Adri said. "I don't know let's just get our food and ignore them" I tell them. We get our food and sit at the far backend. We started eating when someone pull my hair.

What's with people today, they keep pulling my hair! I grab the hand that is holding my hair and tighten my grip on the person's wrist to make the person let go of my hair. It worked! I immediately stand straight while holding the person's hand. I look at the person and I can't believe who it is, it's.....

Cliffhanger!!! HAHAHAHA, sorry but can you guess who? Anyways, she finally protected herself!! Yey!! I'm proud of her!

I hope you have a great day! Love lots!😘💜