Chapter 16

Hola!!! I hope you you like it! And I'm gonna leave a short message...

"It's okay to be confident" -Jin

Anna's POV
I feel a heavy arm hugging me, I grunt and try to move but I can't. I open my eyes and look beside me to see a sleeping Xander. He look so peaceful and cute when sleeping. "Are you done staring?" he slowly open his eyes and speak in a deep, husky voice. I look at the other way as I feel my cheeks redden.

"Is my princess shy now?" He chuckle and hug me tightly "Shut up! I need to go to the bathroom now, let me go pls!" I lightly slap his chest and tried wiggling out as I feel my bladder will explode any moment now. He finally let me go after some pleading, I ran to the bathroom and do my thing.

I walk out and lay beside him. After a couple minutes of silence, we heard a knock. "Come in" Xander lift his head and sit up, we see mom and Adri coming in.

"Do you need anything?" Xander stand up and head to the closet to get some clothes. "Yes, we need Anna. We plan on coming to the mall today, you know girl's bonding time. Can we go?" Adri pleads and look at his brother with a puppy dog eyes.

"Fine! But be careful, I will send some guards with all of you, including you mom" Xander agreed and get his phone to probably call the guards. "Yes! This is going to be great!" Mom smile happily.

"Come on, let's eat! And go out at 2:00 pm" I stand up and go with them.

We cook and talk at the same time. The maids help us and I can feel some envy eyes but I ignore them. We put the food at the table and call the boys. They all rush towards the food like a wolf jumped on his prey.

We all eat silently with a few talks here and there. After that me, mom and Adri decided to get ready at my room.

I decided to wear a pitch long-sleeve and a shorts that looks like a skirt, I pair it up with black boots with heels.

We walk down the stairs laughing, we decided to shop first then we get our nails and hair done after then eat lunch outside

When we enter the mall everyone look at us in confusion, wondering why on earth we have a lot of bodyguards. We ignore them and enjoy our day. We went to different stores and buy a lot of clothes. Then we drop our bags at the cars, you heard that right CARS, they have a big stamina when it comes to shopping, let me tell you that! But it's fun to be with them.

We went to one of the best salons and they did our nails and hair. I decided to paint my nails purple with a little light blue and glitters.

 I decided to paint my nails purple with a little light blue and glitters

And I decided to do an ombré hair.

We eat at one of Xander's restaurants, and the food here is so delicious! I love it! We talk and laugh while eating

We eat at one of Xander's restaurants, and the food here is so delicious! I love it! We talk and laugh while eating. "At the amount of food that we're eating, we should exercise at the house, what do you think?" Mom ask. I nod at her and continue eating. "Gosh! I love bondings like this! We shall do it again!" Adriana exclaim. She's right, I love doing this with them. The amount of time, spend with them, I can feel happiness and comfort when I'm with them.

I was snap out of my trance when I heard gunshots and people screaming. "Anna get down!" Adri pull me down, same with mom. "We have to get out of here!" Mom shouted through the noise. We slowly walk towards the back door and ran to the car. Mom sit in the driver's seat and we sit at the back. As we close the door, mom hit the accelerator and zoomed out. "Adriana, call Xander and tell him where we are" Adriana immediately take her phone out of her pocket and call Xander. "Put it in speaker" I want to hear him, she nods at me and put it in speaker.

"Hello, how is everything?" Xander said in a happy tone. "Not good, look we need help. We are near to one of your restaurants, track us" Adrianna said calmly, how can she be so calm? I'm panicking but I'm trying not to show it.

"Why? what happened?" I heard his chair move meaning that he stand up. "AARON!!!" He opened the door and shouted angrily.

"Are you guys okay?" He ask his voice changing into a calmer voice. "We're fine" I answered his question in a assuring voice.

"Why the hell are you shouting? Did something happened?" I heard Aaron voice in the other line. "They are in danger, track this phone. NOW!" He slam his fist at his desk. I heard running and minutes later, "I'm here and I bring Adriano with me" I heard him place something and I heard typing. "Is there anyone following you?" I heard Adriano.

"Why do you think we're calling?!" Mom quickly made a sharp u-turn, making us stumble a bit. I look behind us and I saw three black cars following us. "Yes, I saw three black cars behind us" I reported.

"Mom, can you handle them?" Xander ask his mom, urgently. "A little!" Then she made another sharp turn.

"Find them!" Aaron shouted. "We're coming, wait for us!" With that the call ended. "Girls! Hold on tight! Cause I'm about to fuck the shit out this assholes!" My eyes widen because it's my first time hearing her say that.

I put on a seat belt and try to process what is happening right now. Mom made another sharp turn then another one. She tried to do a shortcut by going in the alleyway, surprisingly the car fits. We came out in a another main road. We zoomed in past everyone who is beeping at us but we don't care. Then we enter another bridge but another black car that came out of nowhere, park there car behind us making them as a shield.

Mom stop the car, and we go down. I see Xander with the boys came down the car as well.

I ran towards him and hug him, "I'm here now, everything is fine...shhh" he brush some of my hair out my face and kiss my forehead. "Come on, let's get out of here" Aaron push us inside the car, "wait the clothes! Get it!" I tell him.

He look at me, "we're in the middle of something bad, and that is what you're thinking about!"

"Hey! I love those clothes!, but fine if you won't get it, I'll get it" I walk towards the car but Xander stop me, "we'll get it, stay here" they rush towards the car and bring out everything we brought and put them at the back. They immediately sit in the car and drive as far away as we can.

Unknown POV
"This is just the start, and soon I'll make you mine" I look the picture of Anna, she's beautiful isn't she? Just perfect! Soon she'll be mine.

I'm gonna make Xander suffer, and show him that I'm the king not him. He will also pay for what he did to my father.

"Boss, we didn't get her" one of my men reported. "That's fine, let this be a warning to them but it doesn't mean that you should lack off" I continue drinking while looking out the window. Get ready I'll get you baby!

Who do you think is the unknown POV? Any guess?

Anyway, I hope you have a nice day everyone! Love lots!😘💜