Awkward Male Tension

Tristan parked his light blue convertible in front of the house alongside the dirt road. Mumbling to himself about the dirt slowly making its way on his newly painted car, he slowly dragged his feet up the stairs to the front door. Hearing the knock, I grab my coat and make my way outside, avoiding any lengthy lectures from mum.

"Hey beautiful" Tristan smirks, leaning half his body weight on the wall adjacent to the door.

"Hey sexy" I smirk back, kissing him lightly on the lips.

We made our way back to his car and raced off into the blazing sun. Stares were being passed around Stars Hollow as the car zoomed in and out of streets while 'The Cure' were playing loudly on the stereo, or as Tristan liked to call it, "my depressing, emo, old rock music". 

We found a spot just out of Stars Hollow which overlooked a lake, trees sheltering  the roofless car. As Tristan turned down the stereo, he leaned over kissing me passionately on the lips before moving down to my neck. Reciprocating this action, I gently kissed him on the lips before moving to his jawline. Before I knew it, my shirt was being taken off and thrown into the backseat of the convertible. A lone wonderer caught my attention when I glanced in the review-mirror.

"Mmm Tristan, there's someone near us." I said breathlessly, trying to get his attention. 

"Just ignore him baby" Tristan moaned, barely looking up. 

"He's getting closer, he kinda looks like...oh my gosh!"

"Now what?" 

"Tristan it's Jess, he's coming this way."

"So? Tell him to go away."

"Tristan I'm not going to tell him shirtless."

"Ugh fine, whatever."

"Are you seriously mad right now?"

"Well well." Jess smirks as he walked next to the door of the car.

"Can I help you Jess?" I ask, whilst being preoccupied with putting on my shirt.

"You know Gilmore this looks very familiar, except we never included a pretentious fake blonde." Jess said whilst staring hardly at Tristan.

"Yeah we never included that Shane girl, at least not from my memory."

"I never did, Dugrey did you?"

"Bye Jess." Tristan replied forcefully.

"Oooh very hostile but I guess you would call that foreplay."

"Jess I think I should you leave before one of you does or say something you'd regrets." I calmly reply

"Well I have no regrets, I wish I did so I could have something to talk about though." Jess smirks once more. 

"Leave right now before-."

"Before you call daddy or his lawyers-" 

"Jess, I'll see you around."

"It seems to turn out that way doesn't it." Jess winks to me before walking away back to Stars Hollow.