chapter 5

"please, casey, just 2 of them."

casey, dakota's order brother, groaned on the other line. he grew weed and sold them for big money. though his sister was his only exception when it came to buying.

but she had met her monthly allowance of 15 grams.

"oats, i told you already. i can't let you have anymore! i don't even know what you're using them for.", casey was 'working' and she could hear the chatter through the phone.

"listen, listen. i'll do a run for you and then i'll give you the money. it'll make things easier and it's fair.", if anything was going to get to casey it was compromising to do a run for him. he hated doing them most of the time. gas money was a bitch and so were the buyers.

"you're my little sister. no means no. it's too dangerous for you."

"you do realize i am a 6 foot girl playing football, right? i can hold my own just fine. i still have the gun too.", she could feel casey giving in through the line. dakota started grinning in victory.

"one. one run, dakota. and that's it. ever! if mom and dad ever find out i let you do this shit they'd kill me. pick it up at orion's house in a few days. i'll send you the address if you forgot. and please, please, pleaseee be careful. i love you, okay?", he was genuinely concerned, he just gave in to put his little sister in danger.

even though she was taller and probably stronger he still had that instinct to protect.

"yes! i love you too. thank you, i won't fuck it up. i promise. i won't die or nothin'.", she was practically bouncing and already picking out an outfit like a kid excited for a field trip.

"yeah yeah, stay safe.", and it ended there.
___
three days later

"yo isn't this shit fucking fire? we're actually doing a run

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"yo isn't this shit fucking fire? we're actually doing a run.", dakota was driving her all black fort gt. her brother told her 'discreet and lowkey'.

she had brought reign along with her, with casey's permission. obviously.

since she wanted to experience this with somebody. turns out, orion had to make a run as well and just hitchhiked his onto casey's. of course, her brother didn't know that. he would murder his friend.

orion's goodies contained that good kush. the cocaine and everything. it was in a black duffel bag in her trunk. a little inconvenient since she was required to step out and do it, it was more dangerous.

but she brought her glock, so it's okay.

"i really don't like this, kota. did you really need this that bad? i thought you were going to buy it from him. not sell it for him.", reign put an emphasis on keywords.

"look, i gave you an option to back out. 3 times! and each time you insisted on coming. so stop complaining and just keep looking pretty.", dakota nodded stiffly to a man beside the exit gates. she had done this before, but that was a little while ago.

"i regret my decision already.", reign had her head propped up on the door by her elbow. her lips were pressed in a thin line in frustration.

"here, if you really do feel uncomfortable i can turn around and make this round by myself.", dakota noticed her body language.

"no. no, it's safer if i'm here. god knows what you'll do if i'm not.", dakota smiled and went on forward. rolling around the corner and seeing a couple guys standing there in gray.

"here goes nothing"
___
602 words
it's a little challenging to go at a faster pace in short chapters but i'm making it work.
stay safe and i love you

storm | b.eजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें