chapter 15

4:57am, dakota

"bil? you in here?", dakota knocked softly on a tour bus that billie described as hers

"bil? you in here?", dakota knocked softly on a tour bus that billie described as hers. it was bigger than the others so she assumed she was right.

"yeah.", billie's voice was hoarse and frail. when she opened the slim door dakota's heart split into two. the angelic face she longed to kiss was covered in tears and blotches all around her cheeks.

"oh, baby. come here, are you okay?", dakota fit through the door and picked her up. she immediately snuggled into dakota.

she felt tears prick her skin and wet her shirt.

"he makes me feel so terrible. i just wish i had never met him.", billie clutched her shirt as dakota sat down on the couch. she rubbed her back and just let billie release everything.

"he causes me so much pain and insecurity. why couldn't he just be gone like he was months ago! he left me before but i think that was a good thing."

"i don't ask for a lot of things. why did he have to come back, kota? he's going to rape me..he told me he would and i thought he wasn't bad enough to do it. when i left to go into the alleyway it's because i knew he was going to force himself onto me. i didn't do anything bad to anyone!", billie was full on sobbing by this point. dakota shushed her soothingly and kissed her head.

"tell me i don't deserve this..it'll make me feel better about the fact that i do.", dakota shook her head against billie's and put a hand under her chin.

"you know what you deserve?", billie cutely shook her head, moving her hand along with the movement.

"you deserve everything good on the world. wanna know why?", again billie nodded her head.

"because you're cute, you're so strong and such a smart girl. you're kind and pure to everybody. you treat everybody the same. i have never met somebody with a kind heart like yours. and even though you say you aren't soft, you really fucking are. you amaze me every second i am with you..", billie smiled and closed her eyes. their lips were so close together, they could feel each other's breath.

billie was sat in dakota's lap with her arms sling around her shoulders.

"i'm really fucking into you. but i don't know if you feel the same, i just want to kiss you.", dakota whispered in the space between them. billie had sat up now, her thighs straddling her lap and their foreheads pressed together.

billie was figuring out these feelings she has for dakota. they were new and unfamiliar but so wonderful.

"i'm scared."

"of me?", dakota pulled away respectfully and tilted her head.

"no, goof. of the things you make me feel. it feels like i'm drowning but in a good way. i met you yesterday and it feels like i've known you for years.", billie let her nails run against dakota's cheek. her skin was smooth and flawless, much like billie's.

"i don't deserve you. at all. i don't deserve your attention or love. there are better people out there for you to connect with. i'm nothing compared to you.", billie opened her mouth to rebuke. dakota's words were not true and it made billie angry that she thought that way.

"but, if you let me..i can spend my rest of my days proving to you that i do.", billie smiled and pulled her in by the back of her neck.

"you're such a fool."

"for you, yes i am."
___
600 words
mmm, some shit comin' up.
stay safe and i love you