chapter 24

new york, dakota

"you really gonna give in that easily, dee?", bailey had her arms crossed in the seat next to her

"you really gonna give in that easily, dee?", bailey had her arms crossed in the seat next to her. dakota nodded. she immediately booked a flight when she listened to the first 3 voicemails billie left her.

call her whipped, but she couldn't hold out any longer. billie said she wanted to talk and that's all dakota had to hear to buy 3 plane tickets to see billie's show in new york.

she wonders if she has gotten any more voicemails from her. dakota sat in the middle of reign and bailey. reign liked the window seat cause she liked the view. bailey got air sick and couldn't look out the window or else she'd start dry heaving. dakota didn't care where she sat, she just wanted to see billie.

"i'm sitting here on this fuckin' flight for 6 hours, for my best friend who's having problems with her girlfriend but not her girlfriend, girlfriend.", reign grumbled.

she was the type to say she didn't want to do something but still ended up doing it willingly.

it ended her up in some pretty regretful situations.

"at least it's for billie and not some random hooker i found on the street. bailey.", her friend nodded in defeat, dakota for her there.

___

"oh lovely ground! my feet and stomach have missed you.", bailey stepped off the plane and stared in amazement at the ground, she over exaggerated too much.

"quit playing around, dumbass.", dakota slapped her in the back of the head and walked off to the baggage claim.

"you're not the one who suffers from air sickness, ms. i'm perfect.", reign groaned from behind them, practically dragging her carry on. her eyes were half closed.

which was probably the reason why she just slipped onto the ground after she exited the jet bridge. the step down was more than she anticipated and just went for it.

"fucking bitch!", she yelled on the way to her ass. multiple pairs of eyes turned their way and focused on the girl on the ground.

"the fuck you lookin' at.", reign glared at them and they turned away. on the outside she might seem defensive, but on the inside, dakota knew she was embarrassed as hell.

"you good there, have you mc fallen?", dakota laughed before giving her a hand.

"can you shut up. let's just go get our shit and get out of here.", reign slapped her hand away and got up herself.

she was feisty and whoever got the chance to win her heart in the future is in for a wild ride.

___

"are you sure we're at the right place? this shit seems too expensive.", their uber pulled up to a dazzling hotel with fountains around the valet. dakota had decided 'fuck it, what do i have to lose?'.

she had just gotten it for the time that billie was in new york for her shows.

"how much money did you spend on this?", reign was gaping at the amount of tiny fish that were swimming around.

"nothing. it was a favor from a friend.", she spoke vaguely. it had to do with the drug deals and all.

"oh shit. it's from the shit?", bailey looked over at her. she nodded and just trailed on forward with her bags.

"i'm so going to go to the pool before all you bitches. y'all give me more stress than anything. mama needs to de stress.", reign strutted off towards the check in desk.

reign was probably the straightest out of all three of them. but sometimes she acted so gay.
___
599 words
it's getting better right
when i put the lil messages down below i hope y'all don't mind them
stay safe and i love you