chapter 12

billie pov

the intro to bad guy started playing as she stood there. she liked this part, she gets to see every one of her babies' faces. billie liked seeing the happiness they radiated when they saw their idol on the platform.

she started to jump around and hype them up with her. she was only really looking for one special face, if dakota got the meet and greet she certainly got a good spot to see her.

soon enough, billie found her, right in front of the barricade with her friend.

she sung a lyric staring directly into her eyes, she didn't mean to stare but they just captured her.

"i like it when you take control", her hand crept up to her throat as she tore her eyes away and stuck her tongue out. she bounced over to the other side.

she's sure somebody caught a video of that and would send her fandom into a spiral but she liked feeding them content.

___

billie had so much energy to give during the show she nearly forgot the monster behind the stage. she nearly forgot the thing she's been trying to run from.

"treat this next song kindly guys. i love it.", ilomilo started playing and she sat on the edge of the stage in the middle.

dakota was standing there too, just staring up at her in wonder. billie loved the sparkle she saw in her eyes. her smile was perfect, straight, pearly white teeth.

"told you not to worry..", her hand came up to hold her rib, it was aching and it was part of the reason she sat down.

she was surprised when her neck didn't give her too many problems, just making her voice scratchy every so often.

dakota furrowed her eyebrows when she sung that, it seemed like billie was directly telling her. she was good at reading emotions.

"and i don't wanna be lonely.", she knew she was probably showcasing the favor she had for the girl in front of her. but she was tired and couldn't care less.

____

after the show billie rushes past que and immediately went into her green room. she laid down and let the tears out of her eyes. her bruises hurt, and so did her legs.

"billie? can you let me in?", que was standing at the door, knocking softly. he was putting up a facade so nobody would think he was something atrocious.

"no."

"bil. open. this. door."

"why don't you just get the fuck away from me dude! you only cause problems!", she didn't care who heard at this point. she needed somebody to get him away from her.

"billie don't be saying that. the only reason you aren't getting your ass beat right now is this door. open up and we can talk.", she knew from the way he was speaking he didn't just want to have a conversation.

instead billie knew there was a back door in this green room. she accidentally went out there instead of the bathroom. it went directly out to the sidewalk, but she needed to be safe.

so she climbed up off the couch and crept to the back door. que was still talking to the wall and banging on it.

"i better not get run over or some shit."

___

"billie?", she turned around quickly, catching onto the large form walking up to her.

"dakota? what are you doing here? i thought everybody left?", dakota smiled sheepishly and fiddled with her fingers a bit.

"i wanted to see if i could catch up to you. i just wanted to talk to you again.", she was so innocent looking she could be called a baby.

"a little stalkerish..but cute.", billie was sat behind a wall, on her phone. she had been scrolling through instagram when dakota turned the corner.

"thanks. what are you hiding from? not many people just sit in an abandoned alleyway and just chill.", dakota took to sitting right next to her.

billie didn't know why she felt so comfortable with sharing things with dakota, she just held that vibe.

"abusive, annoying ex boyfriend things..", dakota's face dropped before she looked at her again. she must think billie was just straight.

"who is it? if you don't mind me asking. i could go do you a favor.", she winked at billie making her blush and bump her with her shoulder.

"seven..that's why my ribs were hurting..", billie had her thighs resting next to dakota's. they were so close they were touching.

"is that what happened to your neck?", fingers grazed her sensitive skin, sending shivers down her spine.

dakota's fingers were chilly but she didn't mind, she felt warm inside anyway. billie nodded and dakota's face changed to one of anger quickly. but not for long, since it dropped and she shuffled closer.

"well, you're safe with me now.", she smiled cutely at billie before she put her arms around her neck for a hug.

hiding in the back of a building, sitting on bricks and spending time in a place they felt safest was just fine with them.
___
855 words
pop pop on seven lmao
stay safe and i love you