chapter 29

germany, billie

why is this bitch not answering me.

billie was 100% going to beat the living shit out of dakota when she sees her. in fact, she's willing to hop on a plane and knock some sense into her.

she says she's 'busy'.

bullshit.

billie has left her over a dozen calls and messages. every time she replied she was dry as fuck and only gave her vague reasons as to why she isn't giving billie attention.

she was needy, and on her period.

she missed dakota dearly, and to hear that she was too busy for her girlfriend who was in a whole other state was a little heartbreaking.

girlfriend.

something billie also wonders about daily. when is dakota going to ask her to be her girlfriend?

billie hints at it sometimes to get an answer out of her. but her dakota is a little oblivious sometimes and can't catch on to simple innuendo.

they were watching dakota's gay ass show called atypical and it was at the end of the season.

she liked the ship cazzie, she's seen a few posts at them from what dakota sent her on instagram and raved about them.

"i wonder if she's ever gonna ask her to be her girlfriend"

they were on a facetime call and billie was staring right at dakota with a stern expression, thought dakota didn't look and just nodded along with her. she explained how casey was taking too long and should just go for it.

"it's obvious they have feelings for each other.", she waved her hand around mindlessly.

"yeah. sounds familiar.", billie rolled her eyes, dakota was a cute little bean that sometimes had no brain, but still lovable.

"huh? what was that, babe?", she looked up with an innocent smile and billie's irritation went away.

"nothing, nevermind cutie.", dakota nodded and gave a few air-kisses. all billie did was sigh and stare at her longingly, wishing she made a move.

dakota had turned her location off for some reason so she couldn't see where she was at. which raised more suspicion.

oh i'm definitely beating her ass when i see her.

"bil? why are you looking at your phone like that?", finneas crept into her hotel room hesitantly. when his sister was like this he learned his lesson to never ask why.

"get the fuck out, fin!", she threw her pillow at him, it was one of those disgusting cylinder ones that everybody hates.

"be nice to your brother, billie.", maggie scolded lightly from the other room. patrick just avoided billie all together, when she was on her period he just drank some wine and watched from afar as his family tore themselves to shreds.

"he came into my room!"

"billie, we share hotel rooms. you can't kick him out just because you don't feel good.", maggie walked past her and closed the blinds. she knew finneas opened them to annoy billie cause she hated the bright light.

"it's not that..kota won't answer me..", she pouted and crosses her arms stubbornly.

"maybe she's busy, baby bil.", maggie kisses her forehead and went into the conjoining room.

"fuckin' busy my ass..", she huffed and went back to spamming her with messages.

north dakota🤤🍒

i stg i'm gonna beat your ass.

___
547 words
dakota in the dog house?
stay safe and i love you