chapter 21

2 weeks later, billie

"hi baby.", billie smiled at her screen before propping it up on the table. she left la to go finish her tour for another month or so.

it had been hard for her to leave dakota and the only source of contact they had was their phones, but they've been strong.

dakota has yet to ask billie to be her girlfriend, which she's a little pressed about..but she won't tell her that. billie would ask her but she's too shy to.

i mean come on it's dakota i can't just be all sexy and confident like she is.

"what you been up to, baby mama?", billie scrunched her eyebrows and chuckled.

"baby mama? since when was i pregnant with your child?", dakota smirked and turned on her light, she had just woken up from a nap. her voice was all sexy and shit.

that's what makes my pussy throb.

"you been pregnant, givin' you all my love and affection and shit.", her eyes were hooded as she admired billie's face.

love. we haven't said that yet.

"we haven't had sex yet. calm down, casanova.", she laughed and grabbed her can of beans and tortillas.

"the only girl i want is you. you're so pretty, ma. how you so damn fine?", billie blushed and rolled her eyes. they would constantly flirt over the phone and their peers would sometimes comment on it.

"can we cuddle when i get back?", billie looked up from drawing in her notebook and pouted sadly at dakota.

"sure, babygirl. whatever you want..daddy gives you.", dakota smirked when billie's face flushed red again. her kinks were unspoken of but dakota already had her all figured out.

"don't say that..my mom is in the other room.."

"and? you can't expect me to not do anything when you're lookin' that sexy.", all billie had on was one of dakota's shirts and a thong. her hair was up in a bun and had strands falling down in her face.

"stop. go back to sleep, you're being too much of a troublemaker.", dakota laughed and sipped on some water.

how does somebody look hot drinking water?

all she had on was a bra and shorts. her muscles were on full fucking blast and billie was there just to eat it all up.

"how you look so hot fucking hydrating yourself? god the distance makes me horrrny.", dakota shrugged and brought out her notebooks for class.

"do i make you horny, baby?", dakota's voice dropped a few octaves and billie immediately felt the waterworks start down under.

"i-i umm.", billie was still a sex animal, just with dakota she got flustered easily.

"i'm playin', mama. don't have a stroke over there. i need you alive."

"i miss you.", billie sniffled a little, she was a mess without dakota. the college student had quickly become a necessity in her daily life.

"i miss you too. how's tour? isn't it fun?", dakota stopped writing in her notebook for a little to give billie her full attention.

"i love it, i love seeing my little babies' faces in the crowds..i just wish i could see yours too."

"you have me right here.", dakota smiled sympathetically. she knew what billie was talking about but she couldn't give that to her just yet.

"no. in front of me. where i can hold you, and kiss you, and cuddle with you, and just be with you.", the air quickly turned sad. dakota started biting on her bottom lip softly, and fiddling with her mechanical pencil.

"i'll see you soon. when it's over and we can do something cool together. or we can stay inside. you'll see me soon.", dakota reassured. she put her glasses on because she needed to not have the eyesight of a bat.

"you look adorable with your glasses on, baby.", billie changed the subject because she knew she would start crying if she continued.

"you look adorable all the time.", billie had taken a screenshot of dakota sitting there lookin' all cute n shit.

they fell silent but they didn't mind one bit, billie continued on staring at dakota.

dakota kept on working on her homework, oblivious to the fact of the loving stare she was receiving.

oh, i'm definitely falling in love with this girl.
__
721 words
aw she falling in love. cute🥺
i lost track of what i was gonna do for this chapter so i improvised
stay safe and i love you