chapter 18

weed house, billie

she knew dakota had texted her, but she didn't get the chance to respond. que had come around again and forced her to come with him to do a deal.

she hated him. why was she doing this?

he threatened to out her, he had picture proof that billie was kissing dakota. she didn't mind if he did, she didn't care.

but this was dakota, she cared about her. she cared about what she thought. billie could care less about what happened to herself, she's just worried dakota wouldn't handle it well.

"i fuckin' hope this isn't a bust. i'm gonna pay a shit ton of money for this. this girl named bailey, damn hot piece of ass is the one who put it up.", brandon had his arm around her shoulder as she was hiding behind drew.

drew forced herself inside the car to make sure billie was okay. que fussed about it for a bit but then just let it go when he realized she wasn't going anywhere.

"bro, billie's right there.", josh, one of his friends nodded towards her. he didn't know that they weren't a thing.

"she doesn't care, do you babygirl?", he asked with a sneer. she didn't answer and just clutched onto her shirt nervously.

"answer me, don't make daddy look bad.", he growled into her ear when he gripped her bicep.

still she stayed silent.

"your bitch actin' up, q?", wesley laughed at him, the others joined in about how 'he can't control his girl'. they were all assholes who didn't know a damn thing about women.

they only knew they had pussy and wanted to stick their dick in it.

"i want to leave.", billie whispered to drew pleadingly, they tried multiple times to leave. but the boys always brought them back.

"i know. text dakota for me?", billie shook her head.

"que took my phone..", she was solemn and her insides were eating each other from her anxiety.

"ay, i think this is her.", josh turned and pointed at the girl in a camo hoodie with her hood up walking towards them. she was tall and had a backpack.

her energy radiated one of calm.

"billie?"

___

oh shit what the fuck is she doing here.

"fuck it's you again, why are you always everywhere i fucking go?! you steal my girl, now you gonna steal my money.", que grumbled and pushed forward. billie was glad his touch was gone.

"the fuck you doin' here? billie what are you doing here?", she was agitated and billie could tell by her tensed shoulders.

she took action and decided to just run up to her. she missed her, billie was always busy with her touring so she wasn't able to do anything. but she was back in la again.

"he made drew and i come here for his weed house business. i didn't know you were in it too.", billie had her arms wrapped around her waist and her chin on dakota's chest, looking up at her.

"i'm gonna beat his ass again i swear.", que still had his black eye and such. he looked terrible.

"please don't, don't mess up your hands..", billie smiled at her. dakota caught onto what she was saying and rolled her eyes.

"where's my shit? you ain't leaving here without it.", the guys had menacing faces on, but sadly, they were all shorter than her.

"chill."
___
571 words
how are you today?
stay safe and i love you