chapter 16

"open up this fucking door, billie"

when their lips were just centimeters apart a ferocious voice boomed through the door.

"que.", billie whispered as she looked up at dakota in fright.

"shh, babygirl. i've got this. sit here, i won't let him get to you.", dakota gently scooted her off her thighs and stood up. she leaned down quickly to peck her on the forehead for strength.

"answer my texts. i know you can hear me, dont fuck around, eilish! you gonna get fucked up by the time i get this shit unlocked.", he was bashing at the door. nobody really heard him since most of the crew and family were out early to go a set things up somewhere else.

dakota opened the door and blocked the entire  doorway. her expression held one of anger as she towered above the bitch.

"shut the fuck up and go back to whatever hell you came from.", he scoffed and ignored her completely. que attempted to push his way past her, but was clueless to the fact that she was a 6'1 football player that goes to the gym regularly.

"like i said. get the fuck out, don't touch me with your grubby hands.", dakota put her hand in his shoulder firmly when he charged forward again. her hand was the size of a mans hand and sure looked like it.

veins protruding and muscular.

i wonder how my hand looks against billie's-

a rough shove took her out of her reverie. she stumbled a little and it gave way for que to hustle on past her shoulder.

"there you are, bitch. hanging out with lesbians now? you like girls?", he stood over her as she was sat in the corner of the couch. she was shaking and whimpering.

he had caused her so much pain...

dakota yanked him out of her space, she turned him by his shoulder and brought her fist to his face.

"anyone ever told you to respect a woman?", she punched him over and over. she grew to love the sound of her knuckles meeting his flesh.

dakota beat his face in repeatedly. she felt shaky hands on her shoulders, pulling her back.

"ight. chill! back off!", que blindly grabbed her face and pushed it away. he was spitting out blood and his face was puffy.

"i don't want to see you around her ever again. got that?", dakota gripped his shirt tightly, she wanted to make sure he wouldn't hurt billie again.

"fuck.", he grabbed his face and stumbled out.

___

"ow. billie, fuck.", dakota winced when billie presses the gauze to the cut on her forehead. it was one when  que's rings had punctured her skin.

"hush, big baby.", billie had immediately thanked her and gave her a hug when que was out of sight.

"remove the 'big' and i just might.", she winked. the shorter girl rolled her eyes.

"behave for me, baby.", billie laughed when dakota immediately shut up and sat still.

"you're whipped aren't you. just a big softie huh?", dakota rolled her eyes and put her arms around her thin waist, pulling her closing.

"can i be your big softie?", billie grabbed her face after putting down the cleaning materials and kissed her forehead.

"one day."
___
544 words
i hate retainers. they look like invisalign but they're such a bitch to put on sometimes.
stay safe and i love you